WTB: Work 40 Hole lips (VS-XX / Equip pattern)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Received 232 Likes on 183 Posts
Work 40 Hole lips (VS-XX / Equip pattern)

Looking to buy a set of 4 Work (or aftermarket replacement) reverse lips in the 40 hole VS-XX / Equip pattern. They need to be 18" reverse / flat lips and ideally would be 3.5" but if close enough I'm open to offers. Don't mind buying in pairs, might even buy singles if for some reason you only had one. Just trying to avoid spending the cash for new...

Must also be round. Lol. If they're not terribly curbed up that's even better, but if they need to be painted / polished / cleared that's fine. Mainly round, not chewed up, and cheap and I'd be happy. I have no problem refinishing, but if I can avoid filing down curb rash that'd be cool.

I figure someone out there stepped up some 18" faces to 19s or rebarreled to go wider and might have some smaller lips chillin in the shop taking up space so let me know.

I'm located in NC if it matters and I'm usually pretty good about checking in on a daily basis so I'll get back to PMs or responses here relatively quickly.

Thanks!

P.S. If needed, or interested, I've got some smaller (pair of 1.5" and pair of 2.5") reverse lips also taking up space, and 4 old DDC lips that are really jacked up but could possibly be salvaged and are also small unfortunately, as trades if there's interest. Obviously I'm good with just buying the parts I need too.