WTT[NorCal]: 350z Track Wheels (Black) for OEM 19"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
350z Track Wheels (Black) for OEM 19"

Hello,

I'm looking to trade for 19" stock Infiniti coupe wheels, not painted. I'm open to other brand wheels as long as they are in good condition. I would like nothing wider than 10" for the rear wheels, no curb rash, and tires with decent tread life. The wheels and tires I would like to trade are on my daily driver so when I do trade I'll need to be able to drive away on the new tire and wheels.

The details of my wheels are as follows.

Fronts: 18x8" 30mm offset & 18lbs. Kumho ASX 225/45R 18
Rears: 18x8.5" 33mm offset & 18.5lbs. Kumho ASX 245/40R18.

The wheels were re-powder coated gloss black two years ago. There is no curb rash. The only discrepancy is one of the front wheels has slight chipping around two lug nut holes. The chips still show black. A local mechanic was carless with his air ratchet. The center caps are in decent shape but could use a coat of fresh gloss black paint.

I took the wheels off to clean, polish, and wax this weekend. I started with Iron X cleaner then moved to Maguire's 205 finishing polish with a porter cable to remove slight oxidization from the face as well as the barrels of the wheels. I then added two coats of Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant*and conditioned the tires with Chemical Guys Bare Bones.

I'm located in Turlock, CA 95382. I would be willing to drive to Livermore area, Sacramento or Fresno to meet for Trade. The best way to reach me would be by email with detailed pictures of wheels willing to trade. Cwilliams0619@gmail.com

Old 03-17-2017, 10:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you don't trade these and would be looking to sell outright, let me know...

Old 07-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Still available.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.