Diode Dynamics Universal RGBW™ Multicolor Demon Eyes! USA Made!

Old 10-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Arrow Diode Dynamics Universal RGBW™ Multicolor Demon Eyes! USA Made!

RGBW™ Demon Eyes

The only LED Demon Eyes made in USA!

Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce RGBW LED Demon Eyes, designed for use with Mini H1 projectors, or OEM G35 projector applications through custom mounting. Demon Eyes are small, high-power LEDs that illuminate the projector lens inside your G35's headlight, for a unique, custom look. Diode Dynamics' LED demon eyes are made in USA, and feature bright, full multicolor control!

Specifications and Features:
- RGBW LEDs, for full multicolor and true white illumination
- Fully waterproof and shockproof constant-current drivers
- Compatible with any standard RGB or RGBW controller
- Brackets included for Mini H1, or custom-mount anywhere you wish
- Small size for easy custom installations
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the USA

Your order includes:
- Two (2) RGBW Demon Eyes with sturdy JST connectors
- Two (2) constant current RGBW drivers, fully waterproof
- Brackets and hardware for easy mounting to a standard Mini H1 projector

All Diode Dynamics products are backed by a 3-year replacement warranty.

Installation:
- Headlamps must be opened for installation (professional installation recommended)
- Brackets included for fitment in Mini H1 projector
- Demon eyes can be mounted with adhesive or custom brackets, for other projectors
- RGB or RGBW controller required for operation (not included)

Professional installation is strongly recommended, as the factory Infiniti G35 headlights must be opened in order to install the LED panels. Checkout our dealer locator tool:

Find a Diode Dynamics Dealer

Diode Dynamics RGBW™ LED Demon Eyes (Universal)

(Photo by authorized dealer, Headlights NW)

Diode Dynamics RGBW™ LED Demon Eyes (Universal)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 03-14-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
How much is the controller, and which controllers can we use? Very nice product,I'm extremely interested.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:25 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Conissah
How much is the controller, and which controllers can we use? Very nice product,I'm extremely interested.
The Demon eyes themselves retail for $50/set

Our RGBW touch controller is an additional $20

You can use any standard RGB controller you like, but you'll need an RGBW controller to utilize the white setting.

Thank you!
Nick C.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
The Demon eyes themselves retail for $50/set

Our RGBW touch controller is an additional $20

You can use any standard RGB controller you like, but you'll need an RGBW controller to utilize the white setting.

Thank you!
Nick C.
Sweet, these bolt directly to the projectors in the G35 headlights? And how they connect to the battery and what not, or is that something the buyer has to figure out?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Sweet, these bolt directly to the projectors in the G35 headlights? And how they connect to the battery and what not, or is that something the buyer has to figure out?
This is a universal product that comes with a universal mounting bracket that we produce here in St. Louis. It may require modification the bracket to be mounted, but they will fit inside your factory projectors.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any installation questions: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

Old 10-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
This is a universal product that comes with a universal mounting bracket that we produce here in St. Louis. It may require modification the bracket to be mounted, but they will fit inside your factory projectors.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any installation questions: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.
ill be driving to st louis soon for thanksgiving (wife from there) would love to pick your brain in regards to a morimoto LED kit in my oem silverado projectors. ordered the kit but they turn off when the truck is fully on

The following users liked this post:
Diode Dynamics (10-20-2016)
Old 12-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
DD makes the best RGB halos in the business.. many of us retrofitters use their demon eyes too. Jus make sure to not leave on the demon eyes with the low beams on.

I'm just waiting on some RGBW halos... where you at Paul???

Old 12-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
DD makes the best RGB halos in the business.. many of us retrofitters use their demon eyes too. Jus make sure to not leave on the demon eyes with the low beams on.

I'm just waiting on some RGBW halos... where you at Paul???
No need to worry about leaving the demon eyes on with the low beams! They have an optical sensor that shuts the demon eye off when the low-beam is in use to protect the LED and prolong it's lifespan.

Thanks for the support!

Nick C.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:52 AM
I recieved this kit as a gift and was wondering if the kit only includes 1 extension between the LED and the driver. It would make sense to have 2 (maybe?) but my kit only included the one extension. Also, is your RGBW touch controller water proof? The other controllers on the site are listed as water proof, but not the one that can be bought with the RGBW demon eye kit. Through my quick testing and setup, this kit is amazing. So easy to wire up and use. Thanks for the help.

Old 12-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
I recieved this kit as a gift and was wondering if the kit only includes 1 extension between the LED and the driver. It would make sense to have 2 (maybe?) but my kit only included the one extension. Also, is your RGBW touch controller water proof? The other controllers on the site are listed as water proof, but not the one that can be bought with the RGBW demon eye kit. Through my quick testing and setup, this kit is amazing. So easy to wire up and use. Thanks for the help.
Thank you for your support!

The RGBW Controller is not waterproof, nor are any of our RGB controller options

I suggest mounting it somewhere safe inside the engine bay, away from the elements and from any significant heat sources

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions regarding installation: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

Old 12-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

They sell potting material so you can make your own waterproof box - I would recommend that.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:22 PM
Well, installed the demon eyes. Through all the testing everything was smooth and went perfect. Put them in the Headlights, still perfect. Put the Headlights in the car and I have no green on one of the boards. Switched the drivers, checked power and ground, re wired the white controller box twice, same result. No matter what I do, the green doesn't work in one of the lights. Any suggestions

UPDATE: Took headlight apart to ensure no wires were cut and reassembled the headlight. Now the entire board is out, no lights at all.

Last edited by Conissah; 12-31-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Well, installed the demon eyes. Through all the testing everything was smooth and went perfect. Put them in the Headlights, still perfect. Put the Headlights in the car and I have no green on one of the boards. Switched the drivers, checked power and ground, re wired the white controller box twice, same result. No matter what I do, the green doesn't work in one of the lights. Any suggestions

UPDATE: Took headlight apart to ensure no wires were cut and reassembled the headlight. Now the entire board is out, no lights at all.
Yeah, send it back and get a new pair it's common with these aftermarket RGBW LEDs. I never warranty labor work for LEDs that go out on customer cars because these always tend to go out around the year mark.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Customer Submitted Photo!

Nick C.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Diode Dynamics Universal RGBW™ Multicolor Demon Eyes! USA Made!