Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cd Err Fo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This unfortunately, does not work for my CD ERR F0. I could live without the CD, but the trouble is that even with my car turned OFF the CD keeps cycling like it's looking for something...it never stops, only for about 5 to 8 seconds then starts again. I finally had to pull my fuse up by the battery. Then, my controls will not work on the AC. It is stuck at the last setting before the fuse was pulled. Anyone else out there have this happen to them?

Old 07-03-2008, 12:54 AM
wow nice nice find, i cant wait to go to the parking lot and try it out, i am stuck at work right now, hope it works i am tired of the radio stations....

Old 07-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by georgeb
This unfortunately, does not work for my CD ERR F0. I could live without the CD, but the trouble is that even with my car turned OFF the CD keeps cycling like it's looking for something...it never stops, only for about 5 to 8 seconds then starts again. I finally had to pull my fuse up by the battery. Then, my controls will not work on the AC. It is stuck at the last setting before the fuse was pulled. Anyone else out there have this happen to them?

Strange...haven't had that happen. Gotta be a wiring issue.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 AM
damn it!!! it did not work, i guess my error is more severe....

Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 PM
I have this problem too ...

If I press "CD," it says the error message. But if I press the eject button, nothing happens! When I first got the error message, I could hear the player trying to do something (IE - making noise.) Now, if I press (and hold) the eject button, nothing happens whatsoever! No noise, no display, nothing!

How can I get the player to "make noise" again so I can try the method above?

Old 08-01-2008, 09:39 PM
It works!!!

I got one cd out it works but you have to get the right slot that’s has the cd for it to eject but now I can't get it to cycle again now its just froze before it was making noise now it doesn’t do anything at all but now my problem is my climate control the ac come on and stays on it really annoying but I guess that’s my next issue!

Old 10-17-2008, 12:11 AM
LMAO wow it actually worked! tell your mom thanx hahahDOMO

Old 10-17-2008, 07:40 AM
i think the problem is no one is gettin their mom to do it! can't you guys read instructions? geeeez hahahah

Old 11-17-2008, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by Nismoboy
i think the problem is no one is gettin their mom to do it! can't you guys read instructions? geeeez hahahah

highlite of my night was this quote! mien died just teh other day, ill be sure to fly my mom into town and have her do this for me

LOL

Old 12-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Have the CD error F0. Just happened here in Dallas today when it got cold out and I was driving home (cold is 30 deg in Dallas). Sounds like thngs are sticking. I DO NOT have the Bose Unit and wanted to know if this is happening on Bose units and non-bose units? Will try the Eject methods discussed on this board.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:47 AM
mine stopped playing during a song, and then skipped to another cd, wouldnt load, then went the the next disc, finally a cd played and it worked.
I had this happen a few times, and today I got the error message, and its making bad grinding sounds while trying to load a disc, and wouldnt play at all... I just turned on the radio.
Not even sure about ejecting yet, i hope the problem can go away with some dash punching and cd poking, thanks!

Old 08-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Just happened to me and nothing I've tried is working. Of course it happens right when I'm about to sell it. Man I hate this car.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Tried it, but no luck. This is my second F0 error. Last time, I had the radio repaired. I think I'm gonna stick with an iPod FM transmitter until I figure out whether I'll do anything about it this time.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Cool electrical SUCKS on 2003

I have replaced a window motor already, then I had the cd error fo along with AC controls malfunctioning, so I just decided to go after market... its alot cheaper than a repair, plus reapiring a cd player (old tech) is retarded. I ordered a kenwood head unit HD radio, Ipod controls, single CD for $186, dash kit $169, steering wheel controls adapter $45... labor and adapter wires $120 = $520 (you can get a head unit for alot less than i did)
I think I did good, cant wait to hear the upgraded sounds from the bose speakers and sub!!

Old 09-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow -- lots of different stories out there. After about 10 minutes of trying, turning my car to Acc and off, I did get mine to give me the "eject all" message, but then it locked back up. This seems to be progress in my mind. Now I'll have to try punching the side next to the HU WHILE holding the eject button and trying to unjam the disc. Sounds like I'll need some extra hands for that...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cd Err Fo