Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

USA Spec PA-15 problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USA Spec PA-15 problem

I got the iPod interface installed a couple days after easter, and a couple weeks ago when I started my car, it would not recognize that it is installed. It still charges my phone, but when I press the CD button on my radio which is what I do to get my music playing, it does nothing...at all. It fixed itself a couple hours later, but today the problem returned. I have been at it for over 3 hours trying to find the problem, but I can't. Does anyone know what the issue might be or how to get it resolved?

Old 05-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Have you tried pressing the radio button? Checked all the wires?

Old 05-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure

Received 1,036 Likes on 609 Posts
Originally Posted by Zaccimi
I got the iPod interface installed a couple days after easter, and a couple weeks ago when I started my car, it would not recognize that it is installed. It still charges my phone, but when I press the CD button on my radio which is what I do to get my music playing, it does nothing...at all. It fixed itself a couple hours later, but today the problem returned. I have been at it for over 3 hours trying to find the problem, but I can't. Does anyone know what the issue might be or how to get it resolved?
Intermittent problems like that are usually caused by a loose harness, but there's a chance you just got a bad PA15.