Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adding a powered JBL bass pro 12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adding a powered JBL bass pro 12

I want to keep the factory bose system the way it is & just add a powered jbl bass pro 12. I spliced the back door speaker wires just before the bose amp & hooked them to the high inputs plug on the amp. It turns on & sounds great for about 45 - 90 seconds, then starts going in & out until it turns of. No red light, just shuts off. Any suggestions?

Old 12-28-2016, 09:24 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Chris welcome to the family. We ask that our new members familiarize themselves with the forum rules before they start posting. Also please read the descriptions of each sub-forum before you post in it, this one specifically says "No Car Questions". It's purpose is for members to give feedback and make suggestions on how to make the board better. Finally, before you start a new thread, scroll through the sub-forums so you can post it in the appropriate one. Thanks........

I've moved this to the Audio/Video/Electronic section where it will get a lot more attention.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.