Questions about Air Ride suspension ask here

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Old 05-24-2015, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Air Suspension

Anybody dealt with AVS or Bagriders? Preferences or opinions?

Looking to buy UAS bags and brackets for the front of my G sedan, as well as tank and compressor. I have bags, losses, and valves for the rear already out of prior minitruck project I sold.

How much lift does front get out of the aero sports?

Venom, what system is your buddy selling and for how much?

Old 06-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I order my bags,cups,hardware etc from Bagriders and they were awesome. Great prices and awesome customer service.....def can vouch for them

Old 06-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Received 211 Likes on 179 Posts
I will be ordering some bits from bagriders... I have Tein EDFC and I would like to keep it... BUT I may not be able to... They are willing to custom cut brackets anythind I need... If I cant keep them, then what I will do is likely do BC coils with bags on top... BUT we will see... I can vouch for bagriders though!

Old 10-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you to this thread. Got my air installed last weekend, and LAWD. It's amazing.

Airlift struts, dual Air Zenith OB2 compressors, SLAM manifold and SLAM controller. So awesome.

Thanks for answers the tough questions everyone, and I vote AirRide for president.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:44 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A question for anyone who has Autopilot V2 management, I've been told that I need to wire up the switched live to a 'hot live' that is only live when the engine is running, not on accessory. Where have people spliced their power supplies from?

Old 03-31-2016, 11:33 AM
Received 118 Likes on 100 Posts
fuse box I would think

Old 04-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Would Monroe shocks OESpectrum #5631 work for a 07 g35 rear

Old 04-11-2016, 06:30 AM
Another question to anyone who has air installed on a coupe, can you tell me how you have routed the air lines to both the front and rear bags from the trunk?
Have you gone underneath the car to the front or through the interior? I've found the two large grommets under the trunk liner which I'd prefer to use instead of cutting more holes.
I've read pretty much every post in this thread and can't recall seeing anything about this. Any details would be super helpful, thanks.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts
i ran DOT airbrake tubing thur the cab and trunk. To brass JIC/air fittings. Then i ran SS breaded DOT airbrake tubing to the bags on the outside

Old 04-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Hogbone
i ran DOT airbrake tubing thur the cab and trunk. To brass JIC/air fittings. Then i ran SS breaded DOT airbrake tubing to the bags on the outside
Ok cool so it can be run through the cabin, good to know. Where did you route it exactly, alongside looms? Did you use factory grommets or drill fresh holes? Thanks for your help bud, just trying to plan as much as I can and would really like a clear idea of the best routing.

I'll do an install thread once it's all done to help others out in the future.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:38 PM
both along the pass side @ the bottom. Factory and my own gromments. Drilled holes in the trunk and under the hood @wheel wells for my fittings.

You what to keep your air line somewhat stright. No sharp bends, a pinched line is a NO GO.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
I'm going to be running the SS line that compressors use from my bags to dot airlines.. Gonna run them down the grommet in the trunk and to each bag.. I don't have 6×9s so I'm using the holes to hang my tank..Probably gonna mount the compressors behind it..

Old 04-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Frankieg35
I'm going to be running the SS line that compressors use from my bags to dot airlines.. Gonna run them down the grommet in the trunk and to each bag.. I don't have 6×9s so I'm using the holes to hang my tank..Probably gonna mount the compressors behind it..
It's about time

Old 10-25-2016, 05:47 PM
losing air from unit

I have a older Air Ride Technolgy system...here's my problem. I would set the height I wanted and it would hold all day long, but as soon as the car sat all night, I would go out in the morning and it was listing to the right side front. Checked all the connections and used soap water to look for leaks. The line going to the front rt. bag was loose, tighten it and found no other leaks. Now as of today the left rear is listing down. I'm lost.... that's why I'm here. Funny thing is if I inflate the bags all the way up it holds. I'am not a real mechanical type guy. I bought the car with the air ride already installed. It is a 62 Chevy BelAir. Can someone point me in the direction I need to go. If not, where can I take It to be looked at ? I've went to a few garages in the area no one seems to want to look at or they tell me they know nothing about air ride systems...Any help would be appreciated........Thanks

Old 10-08-2018, 02:50 AM
Front passenger bag not inflating

Hello i just picked up a 04 g35 with an air bag system idk which one , but all seem to work fine except the front passenger one ...I push the nuttton to lift it and it won’t lift , it’s too low to drive like that I have to even the whole car out so it can be driveable. What can be my problem . Can I just by pass the front passenger air bag and put back the stock one and keep the rest of the three bags there ? Is there a way to keep it permanently lifted up maybe 2 inches more ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Quick Reply: Questions about Air Ride suspension ask here