Canada Serving Canada.

What you do/ have to offer...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Thats where it all started
I was thinking of what I had started, way back then. But even then, I knew that was only the beginning of something great.

Look at his G35 now and I assume nor claim ANY responsibility for Gord's actions ....... but I still want a ride

Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by GeeRider
i think sumwun needs to send that to shawn LMAO
Haha *****!

Ask boi, he came to my place and I hooked him up.

Like he said, the PC is for borrow, its the cost of the pads and then compounds that I wont give out for free!

We should compound that blue beast of yours in the spring!

Old 11-23-2009, 01:33 PM
^+1 ..... It reallly needs a touch up... right now, it looks all dark & gangsta... lets make it shine

Old 11-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
so i was going abit fast on the highway, and the air pushed my undercarriage cover off, cracking the gredyy and the tires ate all the inner wheel welll lining.

raam - im gonna save up some flow and come to jaketech at once and get everything done; alarm, headliner, and i wanna fiberglass trunk setup now.

Last edited by GeeRider; 02-11-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:59 PM
damn... you just can't keep that car in 1 piece eh... also, make sure you contact me first

and exactly.. how fast is a bit fast? I took the G out 2 nights ago and it felt soooo nice after a long time... our exhaust note is soooooo nice... *sigh*....

OK sorry for going off topic op, i'll keep the rest of the comments at the NOVEMBER USELESS THREAD

Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Can we sticky this thread for quick reference??

Old 02-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Process control systems integration by day.
Shade tree DIYer in the spare time.

Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 AM
This is quite interesting..

I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse in Edmonton, AB. In terms of cars, the most i can do is change a flat tire LOL

Old 02-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I am an aerospace controller in our great Canadian Forces (ATC/Air defence) so I have a great understanding of computers, aircraft, aerodynamic properties, and various weather conditions and their effects.

In terms of what I am good for vehicle wise, other than what I can transfer over from my job I am a huge fan of F1 technologically since I was 8 years old, so I have a great understanding of vehicle dynamics and development(what would work best on a car in certain conditions and on certain applications). I am no automotive tech but I can definitely give good advise if it falls mechanically or aerodynamically within my realm.

Great resource thread by the way.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Also in the Canadian Forces as a Signal Operator. I deal with any kind of communication device from radios to satellite comms, data and voice. I can probably aim a satellite dish better than anyone I know. My personal interests include computers, or any kind of technology for that matter. I do most of my work on PCs, but at home I only use Macs. Additional interests include home theatre planning/wiring, video gaming, and most recently digital photography/photo editing.

I grew up in the GTA (Burlington/Oakville/Hamilton) area, and I'm looking at trying to find some work out there as well.

I don't know much about cars. I love my G almost as much as my newborn son. This forum has been a great resource and I'm more than happy to offer a helping hand if I can.

Once I'm back from this deployment I'm eager to start taking photo/video at the meets, but as I live in Kingston I may not be able to make them all.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
You guys all have so much to offer.................

All I can offer is my friendship

Old 02-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I work for dhl can ship anything any where in the world for good prices

Old 03-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by jimmyfogg
Also in the Canadian Forces as a Signal Operator. I deal with any kind of communication device from radios to satellite comms, data and voice. I can probably aim a satellite dish better than anyone I know. My personal interests include computers, or any kind of technology for that matter. I do most of my work on PCs, but at home I only use Macs. Additional interests include home theatre planning/wiring, video gaming, and most recently digital photography/photo editing.

I grew up in the GTA (Burlington/Oakville/Hamilton) area, and I'm looking at trying to find some work out there as well.

I don't know much about cars. I love my G almost as much as my newborn son. This forum has been a great resource and I'm more than happy to offer a helping hand if I can.

Once I'm back from this deployment I'm eager to start taking photo/video at the meets, but as I live in Kingston I may not be able to make them all.
JIMMY!! Retired siggy this side. Retired almost 5 years ago.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Big props to the guys in the Great Canadian Forces!
I'm a butcher! at my dads meat shop. If anyone needs a nice steak or anything lemme know or come by 735 Renforth dr. Etobicoke, ON. NMK Meat.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Delete. Doublepost

Last edited by Addytdot; 03-01-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Double post

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What you do/ have to offer...