Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

DoDo Juice vs Chemical guys e-zyme

Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
DoDo Juice vs Chemical guys e-zyme

Has anyone done a comparison of the two waxes? I am thinking about upgrading to a higher quality wax but can not decide between the two. I have used dodo juice for all my other waxing and love it but i have a obsession with wanting something better.

I would really like to see a side by side comparison of the two. I would do my own if i could get a small jar of the E-zyme just like dodo supernatural.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:28 PM
OTD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love Dodo SN, I haven't tried CG E-Zyme, but I would start looking at Swissvax instead of CG offerings.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:09 PM
I have not really looked at swissvax yet. There is so many to choose from and the price range is crazy. What is so special about these high priced waxes?

Old 02-13-2012, 11:51 PM
OTD
well IMHO, its all in the prep work includes wash, decon, and polish. no $1000.00 wax will make a poor finish pop. CG Ezyme is in the same league as Dodo SN, so I wouldn't bother IMO. If I want something better than DoDo SN. I would look for the Swissvax Concorso Premium Car Wax and Crystal rock ( if you have deep pockets)

There are a lot of good reviews on Swissvax Concorso and resale value is a lot better than E-zyme.

Old 02-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I have DoDo Juice Diamond White and I think the product is WAAAAAAAY over-hyped!!! There's MANY waxes that go on and come off a lot easier and look just as good for half the price. It's almost unreal how we get suckered into buying this expensive crap, especially when 95% of how a car will look when it's done has to do with prepping the paint correctly. Get some P21s and call it a day.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:46 AM
I already have almost all of the dodo juice line. I love how easy they are to put in and take off. I have been wondering if supernatural is worth it or not.

Last edited by simpson; 02-14-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by simpson
I already have almost all of the sodium juice line. I love how easy they are to put in and take off. I have been wondering if supernatural is worth it or not.
Did you read any of my post? Of course it's not worth it. Again, 95% of how a car turns out has to do with how the paint was prepped. Of course you'll get those that can "swear they can see a huge difference" (they have to justify wasting that much money) much the same way as new G owners adding a 5/16th spacer can't believe how much faster their car is. Save your money, master as much as you can the art of POLISHING and it's not going to matter a ton what wax you use.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I've used Supernatural and it's very nice! In my opinion, it's worth it. The stuff is soft and only takes a little to cover your whole car. You apply it with your bare hands. After applying it, when you wash your hands, you have a difficult time as the water beads off the skin on your hands. Here's some pics of my car (has metallic flake in paint) and a Porsche after Supernatural.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM
99.9% of cars that are freshly washed and waxed, even with total crap wax, will look good with bad lighting and bad pics. If your car isn't polished it won't matter what you wax your car with. Just saying. Also, there's NO benefit to applying wax with your bare hands.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Case and point, here's a neighbors car I detailed that was FILTHY! They just wanted a wash and was, no paint correction.

Look pretty good in the pic but if you saw it in direct sunlight, you'd see the paint looked like total crapola.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Both of the waxes you mentioned are outstanding! We have reviews of both the Chemical Guys E-zyme Natura and the Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax listed below with plenty of high resolution photos.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...ra-wax-review/
http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...-carnauba-wax/

We offer 10% off to forum members with the code 10offg35 if interested. Let me know if you have any questions after reading those articles, I'd be happy to help.

Greg @ DI

Old 02-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by never gone
Did you read any of my post? Of course it's not worth it. Again, 95% of how a car turns out has to do with how the paint was prepped. Of course you'll get those that can "swear they can see a huge difference" (they have to justify wasting that much money) much the same way as new G owners adding a 5/16th spacer can't believe how much faster their car is. Save your money, master as much as you can the art of POLISHING and it's not going to matter a ton what wax you use.
Im sorry yes I looked at your post. I was just hoping someone would have a first hand experience with the two. I know all about paint correction so that's not what I was asking. I have flat sanded and buffed many show cars. I love the lower line of dodo juice I was just wondering if I should upgrade to the higher end or not.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:30 AM
I got my sample pot of supernatural yesterday and I tried it out last night on my hood. I see no added affects over the other dodo juice products I have used. Its not worth the price if you are looking for a better shine. I will have to see how much longer it last before I can tell you anymore.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:40 PM
OTD
Originally Posted by simpson
I got my sample pot of supernatural yesterday and I tried it out last night on my hood. I see no added affects over the other dodo juice products I have used. Its not worth the price if you are looking for a better shine. I will have to see how much longer it last before I can tell you anymore.

what color is your car?

Old 02-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Its a darker green.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DoDo Juice vs Chemical guys e-zyme