View Poll Results: Guess what number i have behind my back.
20.00%
0%
0%
10.00%
0%
40.00%
0%
20.00%
10.00%
0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

DFW "SPOTTED" thread......[i see you]

Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
^ what?

Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new orleans' guy

Used to lived in New Orleans. where is that New Orleans guy at? i can show u around dallas if you are still here.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by VicariousVision
i see literally at least a dozen G35s every time i even go out for a short drive. maybe this is just because i live in plano, but i literally see them EVERYWHERE. a perfect example of this would be 2 nights ago:

i was cruising down Coit in the middle lane. i notice a G coming up behind me on the left and they start cruising next to me and we stop at a light. 2 seconds later, another G pulls up on my right. we had all 3 lanes of Coit blocked with the 3 of us...and this was a total coincidence. i think this goes to show how many G's there are in the area.
yeah, this kind of annoys me really. I live in Dallas near White Rock lake and between here and downtown for work every day (4 miles) I probably see 10-15 G's...most grocery getters. although, I try not to assume that, as many probably think I'm stock and don't enjoy the car either. oh how they are wrong.

I love the G, but I do miss having something a little less common.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
whever i see a G i look for clear corners and debadge if there aren't obvious mods....

Old 09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Hmm lets see....

About a week ago, spotted a silver sedan.. I think it had rims and exhaust, might have been lowered not sure....on 161 to 183, he rode my tail for a while and then took off like a mad man

Over at UTA I spot a bunch. There used to be a black one with black rims (polished lip). Saw another one, not sure if it's the same or not...black, lowered, front lip, rims, parked in the parking garage. Yesterday...there was a silver one parked backwards in the garage, so I parked backwards next to it.

Also saw a black G35 with rims (I think BBS? or bbs style not sure), he wanted to get on to Cooper St, so I just stopped and let him in. (Arlington)

Maybe about 2 weeks ago, I was merging onto 360 North and saw a silver coupe hauling, so I gunned it and passed him. He then passed me and gave me a peace sign.

Oh....when I first got my G35 back in March... a black G35 coupe (looked stock) pulled up next to me at a light on Western Center and Beach St, and we both gunned it when the light turned green... I know I know...street racing is bad...but it was 1am on a weeknight and the road was empty...

Ah yes.. remembered another one...back in maybe April or May, I was up in denton and I gunned it past another silver coupe, he then passed me and did the longhorns sign with his hand. (unrelated to silver coupe guy in Arlington)

Hows that? lol

My eyes are always out for other G35's but no one pays attention to me cause I'm stock :-D

Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by trentor
yeah, this kind of annoys me really. I live in Dallas near White Rock lake and between here and downtown for work every day (4 miles) I probably see 10-15 G's...most grocery getters. although, I try not to assume that, as many probably think I'm stock and don't enjoy the car either. oh how they are wrong.

I love the G, but I do miss having something a little less common.
i used to live over near there, skillman and university, but i drove through lakewood and around white rock alot. probably saw you at some point haha, but if yours doesnt stand out, i wouldnt remember it. havnt been that way in awhile.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by maan1986
Hmm lets see....

About a week ago, spotted a silver sedan.. I think it had rims and exhaust, might have been lowered not sure....on 161 to 183, he rode my tail for a while and then took off like a mad man

Over at UTA I spot a bunch. There used to be a black one with black rims (polished lip). Saw another one, not sure if it's the same or not...black, lowered, front lip, rims, parked in the parking garage. Yesterday...there was a silver one parked backwards in the garage, so I parked backwards next to it.

Also saw a black G35 with rims (I think BBS? or bbs style not sure), he wanted to get on to Cooper St, so I just stopped and let him in. (Arlington)

Maybe about 2 weeks ago, I was merging onto 360 North and saw a silver coupe hauling, so I gunned it and passed him. He then passed me and gave me a peace sign.

Oh....when I first got my G35 back in March... a black G35 coupe (looked stock) pulled up next to me at a light on Western Center and Beach St, and we both gunned it when the light turned green... I know I know...street racing is bad...but it was 1am on a weeknight and the road was empty...

Ah yes.. remembered another one...back in maybe April or May, I was up in denton and I gunned it past another silver coupe, he then passed me and did the longhorns sign with his hand. (unrelated to silver coupe guy in Arlington)

Hows that? lol

My eyes are always out for other G35's but no one pays attention to me cause I'm stock :-D
LOL ,I think Im the Mad Man in the Silver ,well DG Sedan .Did it look llike this?

If so it was me ,Na on second thought I know it was me LOL

Old 09-13-2008, 03:20 AM
LOL

nah, I don't think it was you. I didn't get a chance to see the front end. I looked at your cardomain....his was different....it had silver stripes on the taillights and it had a single exhaust.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:49 PM
silver stripes on tailights???? i hope not like those cheap chrome strips from autozone!! or is it a mod

Old 09-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by UR2EZ
silver stripes on tailights???? i hope not like those cheap chrome strips from autozone!! or is it a mod
It was the same color as the body silver.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by maan1986
Over at UTA I spot a bunch. There used to be a black one with black rims (polished lip). Saw another one, not sure if it's the same or not...black, lowered, front lip, rims, parked in the parking garage.

This was probably me in the garage. I used to have black wheels, but now am rolling on gunmetal ones.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Don@TireOption
This was probably me in the garage. I used to have black wheels, but now am rolling on gunmetal ones.
That probably was you then, haha.

There is this like one spot in the garage, between the 2nd and 3rd levels, where there are 2 support columns and 2 parking spots in between the columns, but the area is so tight that usually one car will park in there taking both spots.

So I was coming up the incline and saw the black G parked in there backwards, and I had a memory relapse...I was like..."what is my car doing here already"...oh wait I'm in my car. haha

I was going to leave a note, saying nice G or something...but I figured if most G drivers are like myself, I wouldn't like someone touching my car while I'm not around.

Isn't there also a black g35 with chrome rims there too?

Anyways, what are you studying over at UTA?

Old 09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Just remembered another one.... shortly after I purchased the car. I saw a black G coupe with exhaust hauling near 183/121. So I started following him lol...stopped over at buffalo wild wings and asked him what exhaust he had, I think he said "Par-one" or something. I think it had the brembo brakes upfront and was a 6mt. 5AT ftl. oh well haha

Old 09-14-2008, 05:34 PM
HAHAHAAAA, i had number 8 behind my back!!!

Last edited by UR2EZ; 04-06-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Spotted yesterday (9/15) a white (IP) coupe with stock wheels and Injen exhaust (blue tips) heading southbound on 377 in Keller. Anyone?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DFW "SPOTTED" thread......[i see you]