Twalls Progression Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 02:57 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
I must give a SUPER Thanks to my boy Drone for helping me out today w/ my debadging debacle.. Peep my boy's skills in this thread I made for him..

https://g35driver.com/forums/dfw-g35...ml#post4163943

Old 04-28-2009, 03:00 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
Yo...I think you should get these rims instead....then you could just superimpose any BBK you wanted.....
You gotta watch this video....these rims is too funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb3TH...layer_embedded
Man I wish I would get some ol' bullcrap like that... bwahahahahahaha..

Old 04-28-2009, 03:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You'd be the king of the "how many girls have you picked up in your G" thread....hahahaha

Old 04-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twalls
I'm up for suggestions..
In all honesty, It depends on price range. I highly recommend to not buy Rotoras. For more information on why, please keyword search my posts.

Project Mu's - If you have a**loads of money

Endless - Same thing as Project Mu's

Stoptech - The best of both worlds. I find these the best of both worlds in terms of price, assured quality, performance, looks, and even customer service!

Rotoras - I don't trust the company. It's like me and Sevas. They work for some people but I've also heard too many negative comments for my money. When spending that much cash, I want positive comments.

Wilwood - Awesome kit! Great performance and even better price. However, most Wilwood kit will size up smaller than others. I wanted to fit as much rotor and caliper behind my wheels as possible. Wilwood caliper are smaller in all sizes whether comparing the 4pot to any other caliper or the 6pot. The rotor design is also less attractive than Stoptech or Rotora. If none of these factors come into play with you, I highly recommend Wilwood BBK.

G37 Akebono - Great, affordable kit that performs well! However if your going for looks, the rear 1pot looks too small. With your 20's and open spoke wheels, the only reason I can see you going with this kit is because you want to spend more money on different mods and would like to conserve on the BBK.

Well I'm biased

Let me know if you have any more questions

Old 04-28-2009, 03:21 AM
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
You'd be the king of the "how many girls have you picked up in your G" thread....hahahaha
"and you can do it while your driving"

Sometimes I'm highly ashamed of my own race. I thought we were pioneers to put 20" rims on a car and then we make something like this......

Old 04-28-2009, 03:21 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
much appreciated.. Stoptech sounds like what I'm after too bro.. I've noticed people really throw a vivid color on their calipers? Why's that? because they spent so much on the BBK, they wanna make SURE people notice? I'd prolly color match my calipers w/ my car (TB).. But I always see people do a highly contrasting color.. Is that just the norm?

Old 04-28-2009, 03:22 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
"and you can do it while your driving"

Sometimes I'm highly ashamed of my own race. I thought we were pioneers to put 20" rims on a car and then we make something like this......
I too am very surpised at our race as well (I assume you're black too.. ) MOST times.. Although it's sad but slowly I'm not AS surprised anymore..

Old 04-28-2009, 03:25 AM
I think its like you said, they want to be noticed. But also most bbk come in bright colors, red, endless is bright blue. Im not sure how blue rims and blue calibers would look though, might be too much

Old 04-28-2009, 03:26 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
That's true.. I do intend on getting the Mag Blue Volks eventually.. Good thinkin bro.. Mabye will just polish them then.. That's my theme.. TB and Gloss Black, but touches of Chrome.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:30 AM
I too am very surpised at our race as well (I assume you're black too.. ) MOST times.. Although it's sad but slowly I'm not AS surprised anymore..
Yea I'm black haha. Yea I'm not surprised anymore either. Just a visit to my aunties house is all I need. It's sad to see the mentality of people who don't want anything more out of life. I'm not saying I'm perfect either. I enjoy my non sense and "jungle dances" (that's all the hypy movement is) but sometimes N's really **** me off.

For instance, only black people would be dancing in the line while waiting to ride on Go Karts......

Old 04-28-2009, 03:34 AM
much appreciated.. Stoptech sounds like what I'm after too bro.. I've noticed people really throw a vivid color on their calipers? Why's that? because they spent so much on the BBK, they wanna make SURE people notice? I'd prolly color match my calipers w/ my car (TB).. But I always see people do a highly contrasting color.. Is that just the norm?
Please throw some contrast behind your wheels. When paying that much, like you said, why hide their sexy goodness. I hated my Racing Harts for a cool minute until I got my BBK. I'm still not thoroughly enthused with them anymore (maybe I need to drop it more) but the BBK definitely enhanced them. I sometimes hate seeing an aftermarket BBK behind mesh wheels. Why hide them?

That's true.. I do intend on getting the Mag Blue Volks eventually.. Good thinkin bro.. Mabye will just polish them then.. That's my theme.. TB and Gloss Black, but touches of Chrome.
Chrome rims behind Mag blue volks would be HOT!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by Blackmouf

For instance, only black people would be dancing in the line while waiting to ride on Go Karts......

Bwahahahahahahahaha... I'm losin it mayne..

Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 AM
haha...thats crazy. Go-Karts are fun though for real....lol Man, im lookin at rims and just found some that I like and they only make them in 7.5width, they have a rim thats 20X7.5!?!?!?!?!?! What the hell is someone gonna do with a 20X7.5 WHEEL?? craziness

Old 04-28-2009, 03:37 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
20x7.5 = POINTLESS. I'm going back to 19s w/ the volks.. I wouldn't get anything 20" unless it was 9 or 9.5 in the front.. Got some quotes for tien basics coils too.. I think I'mma go there so I can "fix" the floating front issue I've got.. I want the front lower than the rear, and it's too even for my liking. I like that mean stance.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:40 AM
Thats why im going 20X10 in the rear and 19X9.5 in the front. I love the little lean bigger tires give you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Twalls Progression Thread