Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

D1 on ESPN2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
D1 on ESPN2

so it's 11:30am and im flippin through channels.. and i see on the guide "D1 Gra...." and I thought to myself.. "D1 Gra"... "could it be?"..? turn to it and sure enough.. D1 is on ESPN2... oh man.. these announcers are so funny(unfortunately not in a good way lol).. i miss not understanding what anyone was saying.. it made it more interesting to watch when you made your own commentary over tsuchiya's voice like on the "hot version".. or the original "d1" or "option" dvds but oh well..

Last edited by anDross; 07-27-2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:48 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by imandresing22
so it's 11:30am and im flippin through channels.. and i see on the guide "D1 Gra...." and I thought to myself.. "D1 Gra"... "could it be?"..? turn to it and sure enough.. D1 is on ESPN2... oh man.. these announcers are so funny(unfortunately not in a good way lol).. i miss not understanding what anyone was saying.. it made it more interesting to watch when you made your own commentary over tsuchiya's voice like on the "hot version".. or the original "d1" or "option" dvds but oh well..

you serious..was it on like espn new espn 2...etc...or just regular espn....thats crazy though