Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Electric Supercharger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Electric Supercharger

Has anyone out there tried one of those electric superchargers that they are selling on Ebay? They claim it will make 45 hp at the rear wheel. It sells for $200 which ain't bad for 45 hp if it works. Thinking about it but kind of iffy about it. What do ya'll think?

Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 PM
lol i think they reviewed it in the latest sport compact car mag.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
If you are paying less than $100 per HP you better research it further to be sure it's what you think it is... If you are paying less than $50 per HP you got an @sskickin deal no doubt. If you pay $4.45 per HP (as in this crap) you got suckered into the biggest waste ever.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lmao are you serious????

Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 AM
This is what they are advertising!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1564208&rd=1,1

The Supercharger Store is Proud to offer our # 1 Selling Product...

The Electric Supercharger with a TRUE COLD AIR INTAKE KIT Included.

This auction is for Part # 35-2059.

We are the only company on ebay to offer an electric supercharger kit with a True Cold Air Intake (with true mandrel bent chrome tubing) designed specifically for your vehicle (NOT some hand cut hardware store tubing). We are the only company that offers this (No other seller is providing you with a detailed model specific kit like this). We manufacture and assembly all of our own kits to insure their quaility. This is obviously the best valued kit on ebay. Every part you need will be in the box. Save Time and Money by buying a complete kit designed specifically for your vehicle the first time.

If you really want to improve your 1/4 mile, 60ft, 0-60mph and top speed times. This is the kit for you. Each kit consists of 37 individual pieces including our Cold Air Intake designed specfically for your vehicle (with vacuum line fittings connected and MAF sensor adapters included). No universal hand cut tubing from a hardware store.

These are the same Cold Air Intake kits that we carry on our website that retail for $49.99 - $79.99 and our Electric Supercharger head units retail for $249.99, so take advantage if this great discount to Ebay customers. Check out our ME page to find out more about us and everything we provide.

We are the oldest and only Auto Performance parts sellerthat offer this product on ebay. Check out every other seller's previous ebay ID names and their old feedbacks and items they sold. We do not sell flower/plant seeds, coat hangers or ceiling fans. We only sell Automotive Performance parts. Also check out what they are selling now in their other listings/ebay stores. We carry a large varitey of performance parts to suit your needs. We do not do just one thing out of the garage of our house, like others. Check to see who else has a legitimate business/ automotive website owner outside of ebay. We can prove who we are. We are a true automotive business with a retail speed shop and webiste.

Installation of our kit is Quick with Our Easy to Follow Directions and Diagrams, You will be enjoying that "Extra Boost" of Power in No Time! All of our Supercharger Kits come with an aftermarket cold air intake (several examples shown below) without worrying about voiding your vehicles warranty. This is the BEST Supercharger Kit on the market for your money. Our Centrifugal Superchargers Kits Produce 500 cfm of Compressed Air Moving Power and over 2psi of boost. Average increases by our tests and reported by our customers were 15% increase in horsepower at the drive wheels. It will neatly fit under the hood of your vehicle without any modifications. Our Product is safe, reliable, and durable. It FORCES COLD AIR inside your engine with a Great Supercharged effect. All of our Kits come with everything you need for installation . The COLD AIR INTAKE KIT IS INCLUDED.

FAQ:
1. Does your kit come complete with everything needed to install in my car?
YES, this kit includes our CAI (avalible seperately on our website normally for $49.99-$79.99 depending on vehicle model) designed specifically for your vehicle with mandrel bent chrome tubing with all vacuum line connector fittings and MAF sensor adapter installed). Along with the supercharger head unit and all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions. In all you will receive 37 individual items per kit.

2. Will I have to upgrade my fuel system / purchase a new exhaust system?
NO, even though these new items will enhance the gains you will see from our kit. They are not need for our kit to work properly and they can always be added at a later to date.

3. Will I need a mechanic or any special tool to install this kit?
NO, If you can use a socket set, screw drivers and a wire crimper, you are set. Just read the installation instructions before you start and you will be fine.

4. How long does it take to install your kit?
Our kit takes about an hour to install with common hand tools.

5. Will this kit void my vehicles warranty?
NO, this kit is a true bolt-on with no perminate modifiactions needed to install and can be removed when the vehicle is serviced by the dealer or sold.

Each Kit is Manufactured for the specific vehicle make and model listed above with our Strict Quality Assurance in Mind. All SuperCharged Blower units come with a 30 day warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will happily replace any defective unit within 30 days of Package arrival.

We are aware of similar products being offered on Ebay and We at The Supercharger Store Welcome the Friendly Competition. We Stand Behind ALL of our Products 100%. Our company is a member of Ebay's Gold Powerseller Program and Ebay's Square Trade Program and are committed to satisfying ALL of our Valued Customer Base.

If you are looking for a kit for a specific model vehicle, feel free to Browse our Other Auctions or our Ebay Store.
Please email us with any question you may have!

For more information about The Supercharger Store Check out our "ME" Page

Last edited by 4DoorRocket; 03-28-2007 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:36 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
its a G not a yaris.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:36 AM
its a Super-Turbonator

Old 03-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by papiloco21
its a Super-Turbonator
No kidding. This is MORE of a hoax than the Turbonator is!

4DoorRocket - don't believe everything you read man.....

Old 03-28-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm sure there are millions of posts on millions of forums about these things and they should all tell you that it's.....junk.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
THIS is the only electric supercharger that is worth a damn.

In the end, it's just too much of a pain in the azz to use.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
some kid with a g coupe in my area has one! dont ask....LOL

Old 03-28-2007, 11:04 AM
^ we all know its really YOU lol
so any difference in performance? lolol

Old 03-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
just look at my sig thats all you need.................just trust me.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ahahahhaaa.....not me and i dont know the kid too well but from what i hear it does provide a little power

Old 03-28-2007, 01:34 PM
you'll have better gains from hooking up a leaf blower to ur intake

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Electric Supercharger