Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Which is better???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Which is better???

Planning on upgrading my cooling before the summer comes been looking the pathfinder mod and gtm hr mod, curious to hearing the feedback between the 2 which is better. I have a 03 g35 sedan with high mileage and I live phx, AZ with hot summers.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,017 Likes on 936 Posts
You shouldn't need this, but interested in hearing the results.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
You're only concern should be how the fluid in your radiator is flowing, that there's no blockage and your fluid is fresh. Are your radiator hoses in good condition? Nissan designed your cooling system to operate under all conditions, even AZ
Gary

Old 03-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know the mods are not a most but I am planning for getting it ready for twin turbo setup. Throughout the year i am going to do all my suspension then next year going to rebuild the and twin turbo it. So even if everything is flowing right in the cooling the mods are just another step to make sure everything keep cool as possible.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by azslider86
I know the mods are not a most but I am planning for getting it ready for twin turbo setup. Throughout the year i am going to do all my suspension then next year going to rebuild the and twin turbo it. So even if everything is flowing right in the cooling the mods are just another step to make sure everything keep cool as possible.
For twin turbos, doing the HR style routing may be beneficial due to the lack of space around the engine. Different turbo kits route their piping differently so do the research on that or be ready to find a shop that will do custom fabrication. From my experience, the Greddy TT and pathfinder cooling mod don't mix well.

Last edited by herrschaft; 03-08-2014 at 01:59 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.