FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 02:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

In the video you can see my username, the date is from last month because thats the last time the mufflers were on my car!

Basically there is a valve in the muffler, which you control with a remote, that when it is open, you're straight piped, when it is closed, the gasses travel through 3 loops in the muffler, making it quieter than stock. Very useful if the cops give you trouble because you can make your car quite in seconds. i got these flanged so you just need your pipe flanged in the spot these fit and youre good!

i got these for $400 each. They are not like those bad quality ebay cutouts which you weld into your exhaust, those use bad metal that cracks. these are made of stainless steel, they are made and very popular in Australia. I got the inspiration from a local gtr which has a armytrix valvetronic exhaust, similar to this, just exponentially more expensive.

my price: $500

i am selling because i need the money

Heres video: https://youtu.be/69X_0xVmNrU[/url]

Attached Thumbnails Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1084.png   Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1083.png   Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-fullsizerender-2.jpg