The EX - Spot For General Discussion of The EX Crossover

Whats so great about this car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by brianyun
im sorry but that cross over sucks *****, only people who cant afford fx's buy that piece of shiet
Sorry to hear that. By your logic, people who can't afford m's buy that [g35] piece of shiet.

It's nice to enter this market, but I was reading an article on the EX. It's interior volume is actually less than the g35. Knock offs on this car seem to be the lack of interior space.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it had more second row leg room, i think it would be a much better competitor. as if right now, the second row is a crappy place to be :S otherwise, the front seats are the most comfortable and the front area is very cozy. it kind of wraps around you. feels sporty...i wish it had some sort of exhaust note. it's absolutely silent!

Old 03-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
im sorry but that cross over sucks *****, only people who cant afford fx's buy that piece of shiet
Could your post be any more ignorant?

Old 03-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
+1 Too funny.

That's why at times I feel like an adult in a playground of 8 year olds when visiting this site.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:33 PM
N50
Originally Posted by RBull
+1 Too funny.

That's why at times I feel like an adult in a playground of 8 year olds when visiting this site.

Don't forget to push the "8-year-olds" on their swings.

Seriously, this "hyundai looking" crossover is one of the nicest crossovers inside and out in its class, on the market. Yes, it isn't as performance oriented as many of the other Infiniti offerings but the target market for the EX isn't the same as the G... or FX for that matter. The EX should be given credit where it is due.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by N50
Seriously, this "hyundai looking" crossover is one of the nicest crossovers inside and out in its class, on the market. Yes, it isn't as performance oriented as many of the other Infiniti offerings but the target market for the EX isn't the same as the G... or FX for that matter. The EX should be given credit where it is due.
Well, I'm digging it...just drove one home...24-month lease on a Liquid Platinum/Graphite w/Nav, Prem, Luxe Style, Rails, Wood Trim.

Why? Bought my wife a G35 Journey three weeks ago, and was SO impressed with it and Infiniti (our first Infiniti), that I just HAD to unload my '06 Honda Pilot EX-L Nav. Didn't want another G, and wanted the extra utility of EX35.

Yeah, the back seat is tight, and it doesn't have much cargo room, but I'm always driving and I'll figure out the rest. F it, the car rocks!

Old 03-23-2008, 12:25 AM
N50
Originally Posted by waltaz
Well, I'm digging it...just drove one home...24-month lease on a Liquid Platinum/Graphite w/Nav, Prem, Luxe Style, Rails, Wood Trim.

Why? Bought my wife a G35 Journey three weeks ago, and was SO impressed with it and Infiniti (our first Infiniti), that I just HAD to unload my '06 Honda Pilot EX-L Nav. Didn't want another G, and wanted the extra utility of EX35.

Yeah, the back seat is tight, and it doesn't have much cargo room, but I'm always driving and I'll figure out the rest. F it, the car rocks!

Sweet. I'm glad you are enjoying it. G and an EX. Nice stable. Pics?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Hey Garnet, I have an 8 year old...she would never said anything so ignorant.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by waltaz

What kinda lease deal you got? My lease is up this coming september and I am thinking about the EX.

***Nevermind, just saw your other post on the lease.

Last edited by antirice; 03-23-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Ageed, my friend wants a crossover & was set on an EX until we went to look at one. It is SOOOOOOOOO small you can barely get in the back seat & the front is squished. Did like the interior thou. He likes the FX a lot better but it is way more money. Looks like he is going BMW X3 or Murano. He has had 3 Maximas in a row so he likes the brand.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:21 PM
I personally don't think the EX looks that great. FX looks better.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rpm&my_G35
Hey Garnet, I have an 8 year old...she would never said anything so ignorant.
LOL! Give her about 6-7 years when shes a teen.. You will come back and delete your post.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Calgary_G
Ageed, my friend wants a crossover & was set on an EX until we went to look at one. It is SOOOOOOOOO small you can barely get in the back seat & the front is squished. Did like the interior thou. He likes the FX a lot better but it is way more money. Looks like he is going BMW X3 or Murano. He has had 3 Maximas in a row so he likes the brand.
Agreed.. I'm cool with a salesman at my local infiniti dealer and he told me i can test drive anything they had.. I checked out the EX. Nice interior, but very small

Old 03-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
1) It has the HR motor right? Right there is a great reason.
2) Interior looks way better than anthing Infiniti had in 03.

Originally Posted by ninous26
Surprisingly this Infiniti LOOKS like a hyundai... Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Whats all the rave about? IMO its very ugly.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
1) It has the HR motor right? Right there is a great reason.
2) Interior looks way better than anthing Infiniti had in 03.
Ok.. Sure, I admit that I can say I wish i had an HR motor.. I'm fine with my interior.

This car is still the least desirable car made by infiniti.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats so great about this car?