After a thorough investigation, I have come to the conclusion......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After a thorough investigation, I have come to the conclusion......

Hello everyone, Hipi2002 here. I have been trolling the threads to get an idea on the activity on the forum and it seems that there's, at a minimum a year gap of nothing. Now I am aware that most of us, if not all, have very busy lives. Between work and kids, we all may not have the time to get on here. However, I would hope that maintaining an interest in keeping up the interaction of potential members, or G35 enthusist would be of some concern. What I mean is, if I couldn't get to meets, start them up, or had something pressing going on in my life. I would still pass on information regarding potential daily events (meets and greets). I would drop a line saying "Hey fellow G owners, here are some spots where you guys can go to and do a meet and greet." Get people involved, let them mingle. So that when I had time (If I were a premier member) I can finally meet potential members. Now I'm not sure how the heirarchy is established, I presume that the VP is based out of Orlando or from Orlando if I am correct? Wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong, lol, but is there a representative based in Tampa/St. Pete area? In short, I'd really like to meet with an actual Member, and Ranking member of FGC so I can make up my mind (and send $25) to those responsible for the organization. If you tell me that people meet at QS&L on thursdays, cool I'll try to get out there. If there's a daily weekend occurrence at brickhouse tavern, sure I'll go. I would rather know that there will be people there interested in attending and share the same enthusiasism. biggthumpup:

Old 09-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
We got tired of all the "rules" and politically motivated Mods. Most just gave up. All the changes IB made were not for the best.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Really? Well that's unfortunate. Then maybe I can see (with the help of others) about just bringing it back to a time where everyone would meet, get to know each other and represent. That's a real shame it got to be that way.

Old 09-04-2014, 09:27 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
It's not just the FGC. It's the entire G35 scene.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:45 AM
How about a reboot to the vibe. Yes I've been in a few Clubs (Christ I can't even remember the one I tried to start), but the others which I will account for 2, were established and for the most...organized. Now I get that in most clubs, politics, governing bodies, and status quo plays a part, a part that most of us are fed up with, but before any club establishment, everyone should just met up to meet other enthusists, make new friends, exchange new ideas, NETWORK for Pete's sake. Like Rap music now end days, we NEED to get back to the foundations. Everything dealing with Competitions, Sponsorships, BIG show events, paying dues, that should be put on hold. Going to meets should be for having a good time, seeing the newest things out there, meeting new people who share the same interest.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
When this went from somebodies pet project to a strictly money making deal, that's when it went down hill.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.