The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Park place infiniti dealership on sahara

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
Park place infiniti dealership on sahara

also posting it here since the regional are slow.

Who else had issues w/ this dealership?

I am from Orange County or LA area and my car broke down 98 miles from vegas. to be exact, baker is when it happen. I have an after market oil cooler on my car that went bad. The cooler failed on me and started leaking oil from the connection of the steal breaded lines to the sandwich plate. The other part that went bad was the rear timing seal which is also leaking oil. Wednesday afternoon when my car became un-driveable and i called the elite warranty to tow my car to the park place infiniti and thursday is when they got a chance to look at the car. That was the problems they told me. Today (Friday) morning i wake up early to drive down to see what's going on w/ my car and why they are not fixing my car. When i get there the service guy i was dealing w/ told me the manager told the tech not to touch my car any feather. Warranty voided. Well, thanks for shoving a stick up my A$$. and they just didn't shove it up there straight but sideways.

I contacted Stillen since it was there product and i am been dealing w/ another guy i normally don't and he was willing to help as long as the car gets back to there shop. The Infiniti dealership i normally deal w/ told me to get my car back here and they will fix it under warranty when i told them what was wrong.

Park place told me to go somewhere else to get it fixed and told me nissan and some other backyard shop. WTF. How can you do that to a costumer that you will not fix there car and leave them high and dry? I don't care about the warranty part. Just get the car running so i can get home and take it to the people to get my car fixed the right way. That is all i ask.

I go to the Nissan dealership down the street and i am so surprise that the tech guy put me first in front of everybody to get me back on the road. A+ to that dealership. Park place infiniti.... big fat F-!!! Nissan took my car in and inspected and they told me a different story and that the infiniti dealership was not telling the truth. The oil filter went bad and all they did was to get another one to replace it. Car is running fine and drove it 8 miles to breakfast and no oil leaks after breakfast for an hour.

I am a loyal costumer to infiniti. Not only did i buy a 2008 G35 but i also purchased a 2011 M37. I buy infiniti because they stand by there name and get the job done and put costumers 1st. How is it that nissan out does them? That was not professional on Infiniti part and this will not end here.

Last edited by bluedevils95; 06-07-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
I can't speak for that experience in particular as much as to say that any time I've ever had a choice between a Nissan and an Infiniti dealership I'll pick Nissan for exactly that kind of reason every time. I drive a pretty substantially modded car and don't expect warranty on parts that aren't stock- or parts affected by other parts that are not stock... however when I need to patch something until another shop can deal with it... I still need a patch.

I've encountered 1 exception to that and it was Regency Infiniti in North Vancouver- the service manager there was awesome.

Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
WOW Yoshi! You had a lot to say. You are a loyal costumer. The average person on here don't own 2 Infiniti. I am shocked that Infiniti would do that to you and for Nissan to step in and do the job of a infiniti is very extraordinary. I am glad you won't be stuck in Vegas. You should call Infiniti USA and complain about that dealership. It don't matter if you have aftermarket parts on the car, they are suppose to fix the problem and get your car back on the road.

Old 06-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
Well, i got a call back from cooperate and they are taking care of me. What a nice turn around.

Old 06-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
I wonder if that may entail "taking care of" that infiniti dealership or at least the people associated with this issue.