G-SQUAD--Proud to be a part of this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 01:37 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G-SQUAD--Proud to be a part of this

I just want to say to all my fellow members of the Squad ...I am glad to roll with all of you. Proud moments at these latest shows!

G-Squad is out there reppin hard !

Proud to be a part!

G-SQUAD baby...since 2004 5 years and doing it BIG!!!

the squad knows what I'm talking about!

Old 06-28-2009, 06:59 PM
It was a great day yesterday guys. We took home 3 trophies for the team. lets keep up the good work

Old 06-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
No doubt... Seriously, thanks to everyone. Would have never got the award without yall.

Def proud to be apart...

Old 06-29-2009, 10:00 AM
G SQUAD
I guess when we threw the term evolution out..we were actually dead on with it. We are two for two in terms of shows this year and we still got a couple more to go. Very nice job out there guys. Three trophies at the Flex show is a great accomplishment..we got a lot of love and definitely accomplished what we set out for. Most importantly it was a great day to chill and enjoy doing what we do. We gotta keep the tour going for 09..so please ready as July hits us.

-Vin

Old 06-29-2009, 02:15 PM
like vin said guys, were going good this year... lets keep it up! Now introducing our new websites and email address!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-Squad/125005845518
http://www.myspace.com/GSquadnyc

Email - GSquadnyc@yahoo.com

Last edited by JayJay; 06-29-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:57 PM
G SQUAD
Jay,

Thanks for taking the initiative for working on this..please put under construction all these pages. We will work to get this going together. Also any members with input on this please pm or email.

-Vin

Old 06-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vin evolution is right. The first HIN was OK but after that we got the hang of it. This club have evolved into a show club and most importantly a great group of friends.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Congratulations guys, 3 trophies thats whats up man.. Gsquad hitting the shows hardcore. Looks like u guys had a lot of fun wish i was there but from the pics kinda glad i didnt go as there was already a z06 there with the same rim setup.

Lets put up that schedule for the summer shows...

btw those bootys looked very very fake

Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Being the noob of the group I gotta say I'm lovin the G-SQUAD experience, and I dont even have a G! Our lineup looked elegant, clean and classy yesturday and it definitely stood out from the rest of the clubs. Can't wait to see whats in store for us later on.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:15 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by KevLovesM
Being the noob of the group I gotta say I'm lovin the G-SQUAD experience, and I dont even have a G! Our lineup looked elegant, clean and classy yesturday and it definitely stood out from the rest of the clubs. Can't wait to see whats in store for us later on.

Half of us dont have a G but its not about the G anymore...we know that
you with the M, me with the IS, Hector and the MONSTER!, Vin with the M3, Josh with the 335....its about the crew as a whole and the rest of the Squad with the actual G's

The G now I guess more so means where this whole idea started and was born from, the name is 5 years old. but I guess its more like being a "G" in terms of the street slang---just down for yours

its great to look at the line up and we all look in sync,,EVERYBODY has a TIGHT , Clean look...but individual as well , but it flows great..at every event no matter who is there or who is missing for that show or whatever- we look good and hold our own VERY VERY well...when we roll in you can tell we are all together, when we roll out you can tell we are all together.

The group of friends and the way everyone gets along, its a great thing, its hot seeing all those blue shirts with the G-Squad logo on the front.
its funny even walking around I could tell from far away where the G-Squad heads were look at the shirts ...and all grouped together we looked deep.

- Not as deep as low mentality ...lol...but it was like 500 of them..LOL
kids, mom, grandma, dad, cousins...LMAO...they got props tho!