G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What is a Borla Exhaust Diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What is a Borla Exhaust Diffuser

http://jmautosports.com/borla/borla-...r/g-69284.aspx

Is this something that is already built in the exhaust. Can this be added? What will it fix or make better?

Product Description

BORLA® Performance Industries is proud to offer a truly unique product to the aftermarket Cat-Back™ industry we started over 30-years ago. Inspired by motorsports aerodynamics, BORLA® Performance now offers racecar-styling for your BORLA® Cat-Back™ equipped street car. The BORLA® Exhaust Diffuser is both an aesthetic and functional component adding a subtle, track-inspired look to your vehicle while decreasing turbulence below your BORLA® Cat-Back™ exhaust at highway speeds.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
No, its an underbody diffuser that connects to a borla exhaust. Its got nothing to do with exhaust other than it being mounted on the borla. It "decreases turbulence" under the body which controls lift at high speeds. This does absolutely nothing for daily driving.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
No, its an underbody diffuser that connects to a borla exhaust. Its got nothing to do with exhaust other than it being mounted on the borla. It "decreases turbulence" under the body which controls lift at high speeds. This does absolutely nothing for daily driving.

got it! thank you!

Old 05-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Come on Patrick, rather than making these silly threads try for a change!
Gary

Old 05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Instead of commenting on my threads and not giving me advice how about YOU check google...

It does not give me any information or answer my question and a simple answer from scragglerock was able to answer it. I'm at work and the app. barley works so I don't have hours to spend researching through Google pages when I can make a simple thread have it answered by someone with knowledge and not a "Google" post.

Am I wrong? I feel like if someone makes a thread everyone has to be wise and not answer the question you didn't have to comment on here, he answered it ... this subject is not in the forum already I was curious. I'm new to G35's and I'm trying to learn as much as possible rather than assuming I got a legitimate answer.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Patrick Bovee
Instead of commenting on my threads and not giving me advice how about YOU check google... It does not give me any information or answer my question and a simple answer from scragglerock was able to answer it. I'm at work and the app. barley works so I don't have hours to spend researching through Google pages when I can make a simple thread have it answered by someone with knowledge and not a "Google" post. Am I wrong? I feel like if someone makes a thread everyone has to be wise and not answer the question you didn't have to comment on here, he answered it ... this subject is not in the forum already I was curious. I'm new to G35's and I'm trying to learn as much as possible rather than assuming I got a legitimate answer.
don't sweat it lol

You good fammm

Old 05-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
don't sweat it lol

You good fammm

Old 05-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Why are u on Drive while at work? lmao

Your question was, and I quote..."What is a Borla Exhaust Diffuser?" One click on answers your question in an instant, that's half a New York second. Even the pic shows you what the exhaust diffuser is, if you cared to look. Every one here is just trying to answer your questions and helping you find the easiest ways to do so...Gary