G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Vossen Fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vossen Fitment

So I have a question about what spacers I woudk need for the set up in looking for. I am installing eibach prokits which drops the car about .9-1.3inches all around and have a set of CV5s..the specs for those are 20x9 +38 wrapped in 245/30 in the front and 20x10.5 +45 wrapped in 275/30 in the rear. I bought the higher offset so I'd have some room to play around with the fitment. Vossen recommends that I go with a +20 in the front and +25 in the rear but I would want the wheels to tuck slightly but be as close to the fender as possible without rubbing and I'm afraid that that set up with cause the fenders to drop on the wheel if I don't have some camber. I have rolled the fenders but don't want to camber it because I drive about 70 miles a day and my tires would be gone so quickly, just gonna get an alignment as close to spec as possible. Since there wasn't a thread out there like think and I've heard of a couple people with this problem if figure it could benefit. Let me know what you guys think I should do. Thanks

Old 07-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
There's a reason vossen is the laughingstock for wheels among car groups
Those are still weak specs both with and without spacers

And no comment on their poor quality either.

The following users liked this post:
Tyke420 (07-18-2015)
Old 07-18-2015, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
There's a reason vossen is the laughingstock for wheels among car groups
Those are still weak specs both with and without spacers

And no comment on their poor quality either.
What do you mean by weak specs??

Old 07-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Received 130 Likes on 125 Posts
AKA it's not a very flush nor aggressive fitment for a coupe (I'm guessing it's a coupe).
You'd have to run at least 25mm spacers all around to get a good stance and won't be "cambered' out.
There are tonsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss of threads on wheel fitments and suspension/wheel set ups. Do a quick search and go through the pages to find what you like in the threads.
Word of advice for future posting, if you're asking about wheels, just give the specs without the wheel brand or model. Most drivers on here are going to be hard pressed about Forged wheels only so when you mention a cheaper quality, you will more than likely get some flak in return. It's your choice on where you place your money, but wheels/tires aren't the place to cheap out.
Enjoy the ride!

Old 07-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by VenomGT9
AKA it's not a very flush nor aggressive fitment for a coupe (I'm guessing it's a coupe).
You'd have to run at least 25mm spacers all around to get a good stance and won't be "cambered' out.
There are tonsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss of threads on wheel fitments and suspension/wheel set ups. Do a quick search and go through the pages to find what you like in the threads.
Word of advice for future posting, if you're asking about wheels, just give the specs without the wheel brand or model. Most drivers on here are going to be hard pressed about Forged wheels only so when you mention a cheaper quality, you will more than likely get some flak in return. It's your choice on where you place your money, but wheels/tires aren't the place to cheap out.
Enjoy the ride!
I figured that but then when it's dropped wouldn't the 25mm spacers cause rubbing