G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

No spark no codes recent engne swap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No spark no codes recent engne swap

i hope someone can provide some insight into my recent dilemna which is plagueing my 05 g35 coupe. Having downed the car two years ago for a oil blow by issue which i understand plagues many. I had replaced the engine with one. which is the same year make and model same as my own. Its a low milage unit having only 60k and in addition have put a substantial amount of modifcations on the car including.

-motordine plenum spacer
ported and polished intake and exhaust manifold
shirty headers
megan racing test pipes
z pipe intake
nismo clutch
from then on it pertains to suspension and body mods

Recently upon start things proceeded reasonably well with only one dtc involving a evt valve sensor also a replacing of a crankshaft sensor plug damage during install. The dtc regarding the evt sensor orignated from the reverse installation of the cmp and the evt also and including a faulty plug on the evt module. Only the crank sensor plug restricted the engine from starting and once corrected the engine fired readily. The car ran better than all expectations.. With the excEPTIon of a weak battERY which required multiple jumps however on the morning of the thiird day the car failed to star.t.i have scanned the vehicle and ecu with multiple scanners i have used better batteries i have no dtc codes.Yet the vehicle does turnsover but no fire i have fuel but no spark..I have done my best to look into the anti theft possibilities but nothing shows that to be evidient i have consulted all manuals, procedures, forums, type of which craft, i have begged my car to start, and i am currently consulting elron hubbard. i am at your mercy. also the night it stopped workng i drove home with a chipped key form a volvo if that has any affect on thw chipped infnty key being in proximity p.s. no dealerships..