G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Bosch sensor problem (vdc off + slip)

Old 11-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bosch sensor problem (vdc off + slip)

Hey everyone, I have a bit of a strange problem. I decided to put in a switch to disable the cars yaw sensor (cutting the orange wire from the bosch sensor and putting a switch in between), but now the switch won't work and both the VDC off and SLIP lights are constantly on, NOT the Check Engine light though.

At first the switch was doing it's job but suddenly it did not. I found that it was a poor connection and fixed the wiring. But now it won't work at all and I've tried putting in a different switch as well. I can drive the car perfectly fine like and even prefer it, but in case I decide to sell it I'd like to be able to fix it first.

I'm suspecting it may be a blown fuse. Does anyone happen to know which fuse would be related to the bosch sensor? I've checked two of the easier fuse box locations, just haven't checked the third behind the battery as it's a pain to get to.

Cheers.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:51 PM
bump

Old 02-28-2017, 04:31 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
You do realize it doesn't take 4 months to get to the fuse box behind the battery right?

Other than a fuse or bad wiring I'm not sure where else to direct you. The issue is definitely related to your modification so check out everything involved that you messed with.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
Bump same problem.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.