G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Eibach springs over stock g35 springs??

Old 12-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eibach springs over stock g35 springs??

I got eibach springs for my car a while back but haven't installed them yet, and a few of my friends say it'd be a waste to put them on because they'll ruin my struts and then ill have to buy new struts, and it'd be just worth it to buy coils.

I did my research on these Eibach springs, all I want is my car to sit a little bit lower than stock, and I still want the stock ride quality.

these are the springs I got by the way http://www.ebay.com/itm/EIBACH-PRO-K...VWswrW&vxp=mtr

Do you think that these springs will do what my friends say, or should I sell them and get coils? what's your guys' input, and btw just think about how I want the same ride quality as stock, but to just sit a little lower!

Old 12-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
Coilovers are great for both DD and track duty. But if your only a cruiser, the springs plus a quality shock should do just fine

Old 12-03-2016, 02:34 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Your shocks will be fine. They will wear slightly faster, but negligibly. When you need new shocks tho you can always go with G35 sport spec shocks (such as kyb excel) which are slightly shorter or go with 350z shocks which are about 1/2" shorter which would give you pretty proper fitment.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.