G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Reliable G mechanic in northern NJ?-New G owner

Old 12-18-2016, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reliable G mechanic in northern NJ?-New G owner

Hey guys, I just bought my first g35 in pearl white a couple of weeks ago, and I'm loving every bit of it. Since I've owned an e36 most of my life, I'm wondering if you guys know of any reliable and not so costly G mechanics in the northern- new jersey area. Please let me know, as i'm looking to get a fresh tune up asap! Thanks guys

Old 12-19-2016, 05:54 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Tune ups are pretty much a thing of the past. With modern electronics coil packs should last well past 100K miles, timing chains are designed to last well over that, spark plugs are designed to last 100K miles although I change mine out well before that, oils can last up to 15K miles if you believe some manufacturers, etc. Learning to do things yourself will save you sh!tloads of money in the long run and to do a lot of things you just need a simple set of wrenches, sockets, pliers and screwdrivers.

What needs to be done depends on your mileage, but if you just bought the car you might look at replacing all fluids as well unless you have maintenance records that show some if not all have been done recently.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.