G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

2006 g35 coupe best mods to do? Need advices

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 11:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 g35 coupe best mods to do? Need advices

Hello, I'm here new to the community. I just recently brought a G coupe a couple weeks ago and so far I'm loving it. I would like to gain more horsepower. I looked and looked around and I can't find much. People here have already told me it's been 10 years and most quality parts are no longer made and stuff. Is it true it's hard to find parts? I want some advice on my car.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:30 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Brian normally we delete these kinds of posts because there's literally infinite amounts of info to answer this question on the forum. But I'm going to close it so maybe other new members will check it out and it'll save the moderators from having to address this for the umpteenth time. So here I go....

One of the primary responsibilities of new members is to read and familiarize themselves with the forum rules. One of them is you have a responsibility to read through the forum and search for answers to questions you have before throwing up posts. Your question is probably the number one asked question and since the forum's been here over 15 years you can imagine it's been answered a gazillion times. I'm not sure where you looked and came up empty because there's a stickied thread at the top of this very sub-forum titled "What mods should I buy for my coupe....." and here you are asking the same question.

So use the search function here or Google to find topics you are interested in exploring and then if you can't find an answer start a new thread or ask for one in a thread with a similar question asked, Thanks for your help with keeping the forum as uncluttered as possible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.