lol

Old 05-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by OCG35
sedans don't like people where I live

Aaaahhhhh killer sedan on the beach!!!! Lmao

Old 06-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
A little late on the post but I got the dent that was put into the side of my car back in January, the day after my birthday, taken out by a family friend that owns a shop about three weeks ago. Looks fantastic. I've never needed body work before this, and since i have metallic paint, I was concerned as to how it would look... it's perfect!

History of the door... 3.5 years ago, was driving around Mesa, AZ with some friends and some dipshit highschool kids threw rocks at the car. They hit that door, and the passenger. I chased them down but lost them in a neighborhood.

three years ago, was living with my girlfriend and we had a prostitute living upstairs, and my girlfriend of the time said "wish that wh*** would turn off her damn music!" and the next morning, my car had been keyed from the front of that door to the back.

This year in january, was eating breakfast at dennys and it was windy, so I'm ASSUMING someone opened their door and it flung out real hard and hit the car... but it hit REALLY hard, so... as much as I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt, i still have my suspicions... go figure denny's has cameras everywhere except the parking lot where all the drug deals happen, right? psshh

Three weeks ago, I got it fixed:

Door looks flawless! they sanded / primed / painted the keymark and blended the whole side of the car. It looks fantastic.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
time for an 04 trunk

Old 06-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by RADRaze2KX
A little late on the post but I got the dent that was put into the side of my car back in January, the day after my birthday, taken out by a family friend that owns a shop about three weeks ago. Looks fantastic. I've never needed body work before this, and since i have metallic paint, I was concerned as to how it would look... it's perfect!

History of the door... 3.5 years ago, was driving around Mesa, AZ with some friends and some dipshit highschool kids threw rocks at the car. They hit that door, and the passenger. I chased them down but lost them in a neighborhood.

three years ago, was living with my girlfriend and we had a prostitute living upstairs, and my girlfriend of the time said "wish that wh*** would turn off her damn music!" and the next morning, my car had been keyed from the front of that door to the back.

This year in january, was eating breakfast at dennys and it was windy, so I'm ASSUMING someone opened their door and it flung out real hard and hit the car... but it hit REALLY hard, so... as much as I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt, i still have my suspicions... go figure denny's has cameras everywhere except the parking lot where all the drug deals happen, right? psshh

Three weeks ago, I got it fixed:

Door looks flawless! they sanded / primed / painted the keymark and blended the whole side of the car. It looks fantastic.
damn kids and ******!!!! looks good man they did a good job. did they paint the whole door
or just the dameged part? they would probably charge me 4 to $500 were i live to fix that.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by devin7632
time for an 04 trunk
yes just picked one up installing as we speak at my local body shop.
Got tired of the doggy door. Some people like some don't

Old 06-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
Lot of hater to our sedans. Hows the progress coming on the G theGthrity5™

Old 06-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Yeah i know man. Its going good my front and rear bumper and trunk are getting painted. Just need to find 05-06 mudguards because my 03 wont work on the 05 bumper

Old 08-11-2012, 10:47 AM
late on my respond but got my G fixed still need the 05/06 mudguards
cant find them anywere!!! before and after pics

Attached Thumbnails people dont like G sedans where i live-g2.jpg   people dont like G sedans where i live-clean.jpg  
Old 08-11-2012, 11:01 AM
SOOO PISSED!!!!!! last saturday i was eating at red lobster celebrating the
wifes birthday. As i aproach my car I see a note on my car! i read it and it sald
SORRY with a phone number i look on the side and sure enough there it was
MY CAR WAS HIT AGIAN!!!!! I call the cops
and call the number and told the guy to get his *** back cus the cops were on there way.
He shows up and says his wife was trying to park and hit my car with her 2012 honda. I
was so pissed but the guy was nice and just apolagising so i calmed down. Good thing
about this hit was i'm getting it fixed from his insurence but REALLY!!!!!! JUST GOT IT FIXED!!! just my luck!!

Attached Thumbnails people dont like G sedans where i live-crash2.jpg  
Old 08-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow.. there seems to be a lot of bad drivers in your area.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
Damn, dude. Twice in two months' time. Maybe it's a sign.

Or you just need to move away from idiot drivers.

If it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain. Myself and a buddy were leaving the gym one night. His car was the only car at the far end of the parking lot besides a Taurus that was two rows over. The Taurus SOMEHOW managed to back into my buddy's car in this huge, empty parking lot. Fccker saw us coming and took off, and we never did manage to get his license plate.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by bizz518
Wow.. there seems to be a lot of bad drivers in your area.
There is in my way to work on the hiway i travel on i see about 5 crashes a day every day. In my area if your not there to see them hit your car they will leave. This last hit i got probobly the only honest couple to come.back

Old 08-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Mr. Brett
Damn, dude. Twice in two months' time. Maybe it's a sign.

Or you just need to move away from idiot drivers.

If it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain. Myself and a buddy were leaving the gym one night. His car was the only car at the far end of the parking lot besides a Taurus that was two rows over. The Taurus SOMEHOW managed to back into my buddy's car in this huge, empty parking lot. Fccker saw us coming and took off, and we never did manage to get his license plate.
I know man both idiot drivers and i sighn i need to finally buy the nissan gtr skyline : p this is actually my third hit firtst was 2 years ago when i parked at a train station, came back and my passenger fender was was dented in. Still havn't got that fixed il post a pic. But yeah man thats so shitty only two cars and the taurus hits your buddys car!! What are the odds of that!!? He probably didn't like your friend and did it on purpose.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OUCH mann thats terrible :/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: people dont like G sedans where i live