G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

2006 G35 Sedan mods?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 G35 Sedan mods?

Hey everyone, I've had my car (automatic) for a while now and I'm thinking about getting some aftermarket parts, but I am new to the scene. Probably looking for an exhaust first. Any ideas?

What are some of your guys' suggestions on good mods (performance wise) to start with?

I also plan to either get a supercharger or a turbo kit, but that's way in the future. Any opinions?

Last edited by Vinct; 01-17-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Any engine modifications are generally frowned upon if FI is planned for the future.

So there are a lot of ways to go to upgrade your car. Some threads here include:

Suspension overhaul
Lighting (LED Swaps)
Stereo
Speakers
Subwoofer install
Wheel/tire set ups
Etc.

See what strikes your fancy.

Old 01-18-2017, 06:05 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
OP since you're new I'll go easy here. As a new member you are required to read through the forum rules and familiarize yourself with them before you start any threads. One of the reasons we ask new peeps to do this is to prevent the forum from getting cluttered up with the same questions over and over, like yours here.

Please spend a significant amount of time reading through the forum and using either the search function here (kinda sucks though) or Google to find answers you seek before you post anything. Might want to start with the stickied threads at the top of each sub-forum, you'll be amazed what you can learn from them. Welcome to the family and enjoy your stay. I'll even give you a head start on your new homework. https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...an-thread.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.