G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Im looking into putting a 3' mid pipe straight to a magnaflow muffler on 05 G35x

Old 02-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im looking into putting a 3' mid pipe straight to a magnaflow muffler on 05 G35x

Hey I have a 05 G35x pretty much stock with a few mods.. anyway I was thinking of putting a 3'' mid pipe straight a magnaflow muffler.. was just looking for some thoughts from other G owners...

thanks hope to get some thought on my idea.. im would like to find a full exhaust for the X so if anyone any thought on that as well..thanks

Last edited by Greggers G Spot; 02-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:11 PM
Banned
Thanks for the thoughts everyone... this site is useless.. what the point of being on a form if no one talk nor answers any questions..

Old 02-15-2017, 06:26 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
What's useless is your apparent failure to follow the forum rules before you got all butthurt. My guess is you didn't read them, which is a requirement of all new members. If you had you would find out that one if them is doing some leg work to find answers to questions you will have before posting them using the search function or Google. We ask you to do this to help keep the forum from getting cluttered up with many of the same questions asked a thousand times.

Both of your questions have been asked a lot and while we are here to be helpful we won't just spoonfeed members who refuse to do some work on their own. If you're really unhappy here shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to delete your account, you're attitude is disappointing at best.

Last edited by Blue Dream; 02-15-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:32 PM
Banned
all it would have taken is an answer but u had be a snob about it.. ur jokes bud...

Old 02-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Got eem. Can't really expect an answer quickly man, it takes time for people to answer questions. It's also going to be hard for someone to give you feedback on something that not many people do (custom exhausts). Your proposal doesn't make any sense, is it going to be 3" from the y-pipe straight all the way to the back with a single muffler? Search is your best friend. 4 posts deep and you already pissed off an Admin and linked a non-existent YouTube account. Props brother!

P.S. This is a forUm, not a form.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:37 PM
Banned
umm the question make total sense.. where else would the mid pipe be coming from if its going to a magnaflow muffler... umm u'd think it would come start at the y pipe.. ya.. maby u should read better.. and for the link well something obviously something didn't work.. and well the admin is a snob.. first of all im 18 and new so give me a brake..

im sure u had a G at 18 lol.. and i live on my own..
any who it sounds dope..
i was told by meany people this what they called a form but thanks

it funny i got more reply from bitching then any u you 200 people/G owners looking at my post and cant give a simple thought.. are G owner stuck up snobs.. cause the ones i have ran into on the street see a young dude behind the wheel and give me respect for it.. usually down for a pull together... thats the way of the atuo life not this stuck up bullshark im seeing from this FORM... so thanks for ur insight.. lol

Old 02-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned
the link should work now.. but i could care less if u go it or not.. again i thought this site was with chillin G lovers.. i was wrong... so far not one chill person.. over 200 has viewed the post.. thats y i said it was useless..

Old 02-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Greggers G Spot
umm the question make total sense.. where else would the mid pipe be coming from if its going to a magnaflow muffler... umm u'd think it would come start at the y pipe.. ya.. maby u should read better.. and for the link well something obviously something didn't work.. and well the admin is a snob.. first of all im 18 and new so give me a brake..

im sure u had a G at 18 lol.. and i live on my own..
any who it sounds dope..
i was told by meany people this what they called a form but thanks

it funny i got more reply from bitching then any u you 200 people/G owners looking at my post and cant give a simple thought.. are G owner stuck up snobs.. cause the ones i have ran into on the street see a young dude behind the wheel and give me respect for it.. usually down for a pull together... thats the way of the atuo life not this stuck up bullshark im seeing from this FORM... so thanks for ur insight.. lol
I was asking whether it's going to a be a big ugly 3" pipe from the y all the way to the bumper with a single muffler somewhere in the middle. Don't you think being polite would get you more answers? No one wants to talk to an *******. And I'm currently 20, had my G since right before my 18th birthday and I also live on my own. It's break btw, the one you used are the ones on your sick *** G bro. If you want answers from children, stick to Facebook. This forum is filled with information and the admins aren't snobs, they're simply tired of people filling the forum with random threads about topics no one really cares about. If you wanna run 3" from the y straight out the back then go ahead, it'll be ugly but it's your car so who cares (since you didn't give any info this is what I'm assuming you're going to do).

Now that we have that out of the way, is the muffler just going to be slapped somewhere in the 3" pipe and still running 3" out to back or is it gonna be a muffler with tips on it that is then welded at the bumper? If it's just the 3" pipe out the back then it's going to look hideous, but it's your car so you do you boo boo.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Banned
and just u know i have be searching this car and exhaust for well over 3 years basically the amount of time it took me to save for it lol.. but it hard to find good yt or posts for exhaust on the X and i know the transfer case can get in way of some exhaust set ups, so i was looking for some experienced thoughts on it.. the search tool on the site is garbage.. i type the question nothing comes up.. o so looks like im trying to be spoon feed..(snob).. a simple answer but no the admin is stuck up...

Old 02-15-2017, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Originally Posted by Conissah
Got eem. Can't really expect an answer quickly man, it takes time for people to answer questions. It's also going to be hard for someone to give you feedback on something that not many people do (custom exhausts). Your proposal doesn't make any sense, is it going to be 3" from the y-pipe straight all the way to the back with a single muffler? Search is your best friend. 4 posts deep and you already pissed off an Admin and linked a non-existent YouTube account. Props brother!

P.S. This is a forUm, not a form.
No he wants a 3' mid pipe. It drags a bit on the ground.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Greggers it's impossible to take you seriously since you either don't know proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure or much else concerning our language. You obviously are seriously immature and a part of the wave of new, young G owners that had to wait to get one until the prices dropped to less than $5K that are destroying the integrity of this board. Methinks you'd be more welcome over on the Honda forums than here with your sh!tty attitude. You whiny azz bitching is welcome over there, they might even have a search function that works the way you want it. BTW I guess you forgot I also suggested Google but it seems like you didn't take that advice either. Stuck up I'm not but I will say:

Name:  Englishmf_zps6iff5vtf.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  103.9 KB

P.S. Disrespecting a staff member here in threads is also forbidden so keep it up and you'll get yourself a vacation you didn't expect. And we can track you through multiple ISP's so good luck getting back on here.

Last edited by Blue Dream; 02-15-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:43 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
There's not a member here that wouldn't answer questions if the person asking was polite and didn't run his/her mouth about how quickly he/she gets answered!
Try our Search or for the answers you're looking for...Gary

Old 02-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Banned
lol i paid 8000 for mine thanks and well im 18 so ya couldnt buy it new..

i garrenttee u i could get back on in 5 mins.. it called different house different email..lol cant stop me.. but i ll keep doing just **** with ur shitty site.. and google bring u to youtube.. i have done my search thanks.. hope all ur Gs crash and burn ****in stuck up ******...

Old 02-15-2017, 08:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by gary c
There's not a member here that wouldn't answer questions if the person asking was polite and didn't run his/her mouth about how quickly he/she gets answered!
Try our Search or for the answers you're looking for...Gary
hey gary go read my first post.. not rude.. after numb nuts was rude to me i treat him the same way.. u treat people the people treat u that my way.. so ya i was polite the first time no one answer the question was on there for a while over 200 people saw it but too good to give a reply.. im real chill dude when people are chill with me

Old 02-15-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned
u people are ****ing dumb.. iv been on GOOGLE YOUTUBE, ****in dumbass mother ****ers.. holy ****

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.