G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Best source for OEM sport bumper from G37?

Old 04-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best source for OEM sport bumper from G37?

I want to get rolling on the 37 sport facelift on my 2008 here soon and was purusing eBay just now looking for parts. Is that the best bet? Maybe a breaker? I know it's headlamps, foglamps, bumper, window washer tank, and some other misc. things (I think) but overall looks easy. I did a facelift on my BMW years back and thought it to be the best mod I had ever done.

I know there is all kinds of threads out there on this but I am wondering if anyone has recently done this.

Thanks all.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont think too many people have. Ive seen a hand full of people do it but no more than that. As for the material, i would see if ur body shop got a local connect for an OEM bumper. Its not worrh the BS going through ebay for a bumper but i would hit up ebay for the other parts. If ur not in a huge rush i would search for the needed parts daily, watch bids and see what they go for so you dont jump into a purchase and get bent over for something u could buy 1/4 the price a week or 2 later (im mainly talking about headlights).

Old 04-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good advice! Definitely something I can wait on and hopefully complete by end of summer and try and do a tutorial. Just need to search parts and an eager paint shop!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.