G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

really need help with my headlight situation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 08:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
really need help with my headlight situation

The corner of my headlamp's outer shell (corner that the adjuster screws into had snapped somehow whilst being unscrewed so i could get some room to access the turn signal bulb. Now my lamp is facing down shining in the ground. Before i go n try to find a full headlight with AFS in good condition for a good price (which is hard) I would love to find out if i can purchase this headlamp on ebay (because this is the only part i need) that is off of a 08 coupe which may or not have the AFS feature (MY CAR DOES). I can only assume the headlamp will fit but need someone to confirm before i purchase it. As far as the AFS goes, are there headlamps made for AFS and headlamps made for non-AFS headlights? I do not expect u guys to know the answer of these questions about a headlamp from a coupe being universal with a sedan headlight, nor do i expect u to know if headlamps made for AFS differ from headlamps with AFS because i doubt anyone has came across their headlamp adjustment corner breaking but it is a shot in the dark. Im very desperate to find out because i really dont want to be seeking out a full headlight with AFS without broken clips/guides. Im going to post this on myg37 too hoping i dont get waxed by people on there but like i said im in desperate need of this headlamp and an answer on my situation.

THIS IS THE CORNER THAT CRACKED

THIS IS THE HEADLAMP OFF AN 08 COUPE ON EBAY THAT IM TRYING TO FIND OUT VIA U GUYS IF IT WILL WORK WITH MY SEDAN HEADLIGHT, I CANNOT FIND A PICTURE OF A HEADLAMP FROM A SEDAN TO SEE IF IT DIFFERS FROM THE ONE ABOVE