G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

VDC off, slip, abs, low tire, brake lights on. help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 05:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VDC off, slip, abs, low tire, brake lights on. help!!!

Hey guys, I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting things but I don't even know where to start here. So recently I have driven through a big rain storm and to sum it up, the car was rebuilt and I have found the ICC cruise sensor wires cut as they did not replaced the sensor. The rain storm have shorted something and now I have a series of lights on including low tire pressure, brake, abs, vdc off, slip, key, and the master warning light. It used to only take one press of the push start button to turn the car off, now I have to hold it down for a few seconds and even that, it goes to acc and don't completely turn off until I push the button twice more. (One time to go to on and once more to off). It will start normally with clutch held down.The car is 07 sport sedan. I've tried to disconnect the battery to see if it'll reset but it doesn't. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Get rid of it!

Why would you try to rebuild a flooded vehicle?

Once a vehicle is in a flood it may never be the same again.

Telcoman

Old 06-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Car wasn't in a flood. I was driving through heavy rain. It had prior front end damage before I bought the car that was fixed. The car came equipped with laser. The connector that goes to the ICC laser was cut and tapped because they removed the unit. I'm thinking it was just my luck that maybe through the storm, something shorted because all the lights stated came on afterwards. After I had pulled in the garage I stumbled upon that connector with electrical tape peeling off of it behind the grille

Old 06-17-2016, 07:48 PM
forgot to mention trip computer and speedo stopped working. Could this be an IPDM issue? Or more so ECM?

Old 06-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
first off pull codes. i am sure it will come up with something and go from there.