G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Weird key situation - missing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weird key situation - missing!

Guys first time posting here and am in a weird situation. I was driving yesterday from the airport and stopped to get gas and a soda.

Parked in front of the gas station and went in and got the soda. Then drove to gas pump and pumped gas. And then drove to get tacos 30 mins away on way home. When I parked the car at the taco spot I couldn't find my keys. Looked around the driver seat and no luck. Then looked around the passenger seat and no luck. Tried to start the car and it said key not found or detected. Looked all over and couldn't find it.

So I though I had put it on the roof of the car while getting gas and key was close enough so it started the car and then I drove away and keys fell off the roof and were laying at the gas station. So I locked the car and Uber to gas station and keys are no where to be seen!. The attendant told me nobody turned it in and looked for it with me.

Sadly this was the only car key I had as I bought the car used 3 years ago and never got the spare made. A lot of other keys I need are in the same bunch of keys.

I was wondering if my keys are still in the car or maybe not. The car is parked on a street now locked and I need to get keys made. What is my best option on this ? Any help is appreciated !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.