General Media Share Find and share Infiniti-related videos! Just took some pics for fun? Looking for general pics and vids? Try it out. Please post specific media (Mods, etc.) in its specific category in the Tech Area.

Clickity Clickity Clack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clickity Clickity Clack

So after viewing a plethora of cars I finally picked one up and it brings me great joy to say that it is in fact a G35. I am more than satisfied with my purchase, the car drives like an absolute dream. Thanks to everyone who answered my redundant questions, I owe you big time. Well without further ado, here's what you all came here for:

Stillen Headers
LW Aluminum Flywheel (Noisy as all hell below 2k)
Aftermarket Clutch (The dealership installed it, I assume it is also Stillen)
TB Spacer
Bilstein Struts
Tein Springs

Ye' Olde Whip (stanced for 4x4ing):

Sexiness:

Passport 9600 enjoying his new home:

Well these can't be G35 wheels, where's the curb rash??

Well the only plans I have so far are to throw some clear corners on there and I was thinking about a subtle wheel spacer, 15mm or so, but now I'm thinking I like the way it sits as is. Oh and I need to have my splash guards readhesivededed. I'm not sure whether or not I'll replace the flywheel, I like the performance it just chatters like mad below 2000 RPMs, but right now I'm just happy to be in a G, I imagine I'll keep this car forever as I don't ever see a day coming that I won't love the way it looks. Hope you all like it, thanks again! Feedback is welcome!

Old 09-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Received 167 Likes on 147 Posts
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
So after viewing a plethora of cars I finally picked one up and it brings me great joy to say that it is in fact a G35. I am more than satisfied with my purchase, the car drives like an absolute dream. Thanks to everyone who answered my redundant questions, I owe you big time. Well without further ado, here's what you all came here for:

Stillen Headers
LW Aluminum Flywheel (Noisy as all hell below 2k)
Aftermarket Clutch (The dealership installed it, I assume it is also Stillen)
TB Spacer
Bilstein Struts
Tein Springs

Ye' Olde Whip (stanced for 4x4ing):

Sexiness:

Passport 9600 enjoying his new home:

Well these can't be G35 wheels, where's the curb rash??

Well the only plans I have so far are to throw some clear corners on there and I was thinking about a subtle wheel spacer, 15mm or so, but now I'm thinking I like the way it sits as is. Oh and I need to have my splash guards readhesivededed. I'm not sure whether or not I'll replace the flywheel, I like the performance it just chatters like mad below 2000 RPMs, but right now I'm just happy to be in a G, I imagine I'll keep this car forever as I don't ever see a day coming that I won't love the way it looks. Hope you all like it, thanks again! Feedback is welcome!
Nice. Definitely have a G35 can tell by the tear in the seat, lol. Might want to get that fixed though if you have the cash. My driver seat is the ugliest thing on my car now after 8 years!

Old 09-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha, yes! I looked at a ton of these things and I only found 1 that didn't have that tear. From my understanding about 100 bucks and someone who knows what they're doing will get It fixed, more than worth it in my opinion.

Old 09-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Received 142 Likes on 123 Posts
Nice car man you're lucky the mod bug hasn't bitten yet