Ricer Boy G35 Progress - Page 3 - G35Driver
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

Ricer Boy G35 Progress

Old 03-06-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor View Post
you may not think it now, but driving that low is going to get old quick. You'll see lol
Oh I don't doubt it, it annoys me a lot, but for now I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer View Post
I like that better than the TS anyways. Good price for something different.
Thanks man! I love it.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:49 PM

looks jus like the nismo except for the fins. i like the nismo better the fins on this one looks more square/generic
Old 03-06-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywat? View Post
looks jus like the nismo except for the fins. i like the nismo better the fins on this one looks more square/generic
The Nismo has 2 fins in between the Exhaust tips and then 2 more outside the tips (1 on each side). This diffuser has all 4 in the middle, and they are WAAAY bigger than the Nismo ones, they're literally like 5" long.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Got the diffuser on, and dropped the rear a bit. Still raked out but it's A LOT better than beforehand. I love the diffuser, I initially wanted a TS but everyone and their mom has one, so I opted for something more subtle but yet still aggressive. Feel like it added a whole lot of character to the rear. Now I need a duckbill...

What size tyre you running on the rear there? Looks pretty thick, like you could get away with a lower profile to reduce the rake. - Smaller diameter + the ability to bring the fender closer to the wheel lip (gain a half inch at the bottom, and another half at the top)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor View Post
you may not think it now, but driving that low is going to get old quick. You'll see lol
I could understand going this low on a slow car but for a car like the G35........ you miss out on the performance of this car. When I first got my G I always wanted to go lower and space out my fronts for that super flush "how do you drive like that, don't your wheels rub, how do you turn" look. Glad I didn't have the time or disposable funds to do that because I would miss out on the sports side of this car. Personally I think a track style stance looks best - and of course very functional too.
The Following User Says Thank You to BradMD_96 For This Useful Post:
EPiK (03-13-2017)
Old 03-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMD_96 View Post
What size tyre you running on the rear there? Looks pretty thick, like you could get away with a lower profile to reduce the rake. - Smaller diameter + the ability to bring the fender closer to the wheel lip (gain a half inch at the bottom, and another half at the top) I could understand going this low on a slow car but for a car like the G35........ you miss out on the performance of this car. When I first got my G I always wanted to go lower and space out my fronts for that super flush "how do you drive like that, don't your wheels rub, how do you turn" look. Glad I didn't have the time or disposable funds to do that because I would miss out on the sports side of this car. Personally I think a track style stance looks best - and of course very functional too.
fat tires are always the best
I was always jealous of how wide the 370 guys could go
Old 03-06-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMD_96 View Post
What size tyre you running on the rear there? Looks pretty thick, like you could get away with a lower profile to reduce the rake. - Smaller diameter + the ability to bring the fender closer to the wheel lip (gain a half inch at the bottom, and another half at the top)
It's a 255/40/19, I really need a 235/40. My buddy works for Honda dealership and gets the 235's for free so he is going to hook me up whenever more roll into the shop. For now, the $100 I spent on the 255's are fine by me. With the smaller tires I should be able to run -6 degrees in the rear or less, instead of the massive -8.5 I'm at now. But I'm happy either way.