Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Motordyne Shockwave and art pipes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 07:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Motordyne Shockwave and art pipes

So I was considering (the title) as my first mod for my 05 g35 coupe type s I was hopping if you guys had any feedback or know of any other exhaust system that will make my car (Raven) sound mean and aggressive when I floor it but at the same time calm when I'm in town

Old 11-20-2016, 08:51 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
I love the way my modified HKS exhaust sounds with Fast Intention HFCs!

Great choice Miguel, that's hands down the best exhaust system you can buy for your G35! The question is...can you afford close to $2K for an exhaust system? If you just want a sweet sound from your exhaust, check our Marketplace under Private Classified exhaust. Often members selling their coupes remove their aftermarket exhaust systems to recover the mod cost. I suggest you look for a true dual system, (cat-back) too often members call their y-back systems cat back only because they don't know any better or the difference! Another way to improve your exhaust sound after installing an upgraded system is high flow cats (HFCs) but stick with Fast Intentions...they last and legal unlike ARTPIPES!
Good Luck Miguel, enjoy the ride...Gary

Last edited by gary c; 11-21-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:09 PM
SPONSOR
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Hey Miguel,

This is by far one of the best mods you can do. WE have some great specials on these two items in honor of Black Friday. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Old 11-21-2016, 11:19 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Miguel, I moved your thread to the appropriate sub-forum. Please read all the sub-forum headers before you post anything, the one you set up the thread in specifically said No Car Questions in big, bold, red letters.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.