Notices

Couple Interior questions w/ pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple Interior questions w/ pics

I've got an 05 AT Coupe and a while back I was trying to open my cup holder in the center console so I could use it, however it was stuck. After about 15 minutes of messing with it, thinking I'd left a pack of cigarettes in it so it was jammed, I finally pried it open and now it wont stay shut all the way. If I close it, it always seems to open just slightly, and when it's open it tends to not want to stay 100% open, more like 80% open lol.

And then there's the rear center console. All the pics I've seen and videos as well, the center console hasn't had a gaping hole in it like mine does. Is this just a tray that fits down into it? My G was missing the center console tray inside the arm rest and the cup holder insert. I'm trying to track everything down but When I search for the parts I get entire consoles which I don't think I need. Here's what I'm talking about with the rear center console.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the center console? I don't mind ripping it all out as I've already had to do that where the ribbon cable behind the cd player was blowing fuses and knocking out my running lights.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
As far as the cup holder I dont know what the problem is.

For the back console there should be a tray that covers the hole. You might want to try Riverside Infiniti to find the part.

http://infinitiriversideparts.com/ni...=G35&year=2005

Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Received 140 Likes on 129 Posts
You can just order the cup holder and insert separately from the rest of the armrest piece. Call OC Infiniti.