Notices

Headlight fuse location!!!! Help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I replaced the headlight also and was hoping that would do it since I found out It was bad, but I was upset to find that it still doesn't turn on!!! Does anyone know what a car original come equipped as far as the headlights go? The headlights are after market so I'm thinking the grounding on the unit is bad if that's possible. Does this make sense anybody? I have an 06 sedan non x

Old 01-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey was riding down the road today and both my headlights went out. ????
The bright lights work. No low beam lights. When I tried to turn the switch off and back on again the lights tried to come on real faint and went off immediately. Brake lights and back park lights work. Any ideas what might be the problem? Bulbs, ballast?? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 05-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Same issue as famous amos

Both headlights went out

Old 12-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Grey and used
D/S High beam does not work

I have a question, my drivers side high beam does not work. Is there an individual fuse for each headlight. I have replaced the bulb and the ballast and still does not work. Any help would be great

Old 12-23-2019, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by demart95
I have a question, my drivers side high beam does not work. Is there an individual fuse for each headlight. I have replaced the bulb and the ballast and still does not work. Any help would be great
Have you checked out the FSM?

Check the BCM and IPDM as well as the harness connections

HEADLAMP HI/LO SWITCHING OPERATION• BCM transmits the high beam request signal to IPDM E/R and the combination meter (through unified meterand A/C amp.) with CAN communication according to the high beam switching condition. High beam switching condition- Lighting switch HI with the headlamp ON- Lighting switch PASS• Combination meter turns the high beam indicator lamp ON according to the high beam request signal. • IPDM E/R turns the integrated headlamp high relay ON, and turns the headlamp ON according to the highbeam request signal.

CHECK HEADLAMP (HI) OUTPUT VOLTAGECONSULT-III ACTIVE TEST1. Turn the ignition switch OFF.2. Disconnect the front combination lamp connector.3. Turn the ignition switch ON.4. Select "EXTERNAL LAMPS" of IPDM E/R active test item.5. With operating the test items, check the voltage between the IPDM E/R harness connector and the ground.JSLIA0003ZZHi: Headlamp switches to the high beam.Off: Headlamp OFFRevision: 2008 September