FS: Disassembled first-gen sedan headlights (non-HID)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Disassembled first-gen sedan headlights (non-HID)

I did a lens transplant and this it what's left over. It's a pair of non-HID housings/reflectors from the donor car, and the old lenses from my car.

Also included but I forgot to show in the photo: the non-HID wiring harnesses with bulbs. Harnesses were cut above the molex connectors so these are plug-and-play with your non-HID sedan.

Housings are VG condition with no broken tabs. The lenses need to be restored. They have been polished a couple of times but as you can see they need more TLC. When I took the photos I noticed one small tab from one reflector is missing (see photo) but it is not visible when the light is installed and not necessary for install.

Not going to sugar-coat this sale: these are not pristine, ready-to-install lights. But they are complete and perfect for a project.

I dunno. Is USD$150+ shipping reasonable?

I'm in Canada but will ship to the US.

Attached Thumbnails Disassembled first-gen sedan headlights (non-HID)-lights-1.jpg   Disassembled first-gen sedan headlights (non-HID)-lights-2.jpg  

Last edited by TheIronYuppy; 02-05-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Here's the harnesses.

Attached Thumbnails Disassembled first-gen sedan headlights (non-HID)-lights-3.jpg  
Old 02-26-2017, 01:41 PM
Sold locally. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.