Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Pics Of 2nd Gen Sedans With Aftermarket Rims!

Old 01-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NE-R 02
Damn ....Your pretty much the first in Hawaii. I ordered my car back in Nov. and I'm still waiting. Maybe the tsunami couple days ago will push the boat faster now . I had a question, where did you order you rims from? I'm still trying to figure out the cleanest off-set I can get with this car. I know the fenders are all ready rolled from the factory so it's one less thing to worry about. I might go with springs/full suspension, but I'm kind of leaning towards Air Runner when it's available. How is the ride with the H&R's? Agian your car is badass...I only seen one Black G with spoiler, but it was stock. I seen it while waiting in line at Aiea Starbucks and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Holy S***t"...So my fiance was asking what's a matter because I had a stunned look on my face, she turned around also and seen the Black G and she just rolled her eyes and told me to just hurry up and order my drink...She just doesn't know what I'm going through right now .
LOL Hopefully your car will get a boost on a nice, big wave and be here sooner.

That black G you saw at SB's was probably me. My credit union is there and I always grab a Jamba while I'm there. The car was still stock probably back then, though. Your fiance had the typical reaction that most significant others would have, i think. Sometimes, they just don't understand, huh?

I got my wheels ordered thru Eurosport. Give David Reid a call if you ever wanna explore your options on wheels/suspension etc.

Drop me a PM sometime. Maybe we can hookup sometime and go cruise!

Old 01-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by christurismohk
Hey Hikos_G, you might want to add a signature and put in your info. I am sure many will ask you the same question....because I was just about to ask and good thing i kept reading.

Nice ride btw, i love those wheels! Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the tip christurismohk. Haven't gotten around to doing that part yet. Must work on that.

And thanks for the compliment!

Old 01-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hikos_G
Hey All!

Been a member from about a month ago and have been reading up on all the new experiences, discoveries and joys of all the new '07 G drivers! Let me start by saying that this is a great forum with a lot of great members and helpful and friendly people. I love this place and I'm glad to be a part of it!

Wasn't really sure of how to post my first intro but this thread topic seemed to jump out at me as the perfect opportunity to introduce myself as well as contribute something useful to the forum.

So, without further delay... pics of my '07 G with 20's. Looking forward to being a part of this ever growing brother/sisterhood of G-Drivers!!

DAMN Dude! Your Car Looks SICK!! I Love it! The Rims look hot as Also Along with the Drop!! MAn i orodered my car also, and have not seen one new G on the road yet..Now I seen yours and can't wait till mine arrives! I am going Nuts! But Props to you Bro. Love the Ride!! And thank's for the info on the rims and Springs. Glad to know there is a set of drop springs available! might be the first Mod i make to the car once i get it, besides tint! If I see ya on the roads i'll Hola! Hopefully I have my ride by then.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm so glad people finally replied to this thread. The wait was worth it! Very nice, Hikos. Sleek & sexy, I like it a lot. And, thanks for all the extra info, too. Seeing your Hawai'i license plates made me miss home, though....

Last edited by Madison_Malia; 01-14-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by 808MIKE
DAMN Dude! Your Car Looks SICK!! I Love it! The Rims look hot as Also Along with the Drop!! MAn i orodered my car also, and have not seen one new G on the road yet..Now I seen yours and can't wait till mine arrives! I am going Nuts! But Props to you Bro. Love the Ride!! And thank's for the info on the rims and Springs. Glad to know there is a set of drop springs available! might be the first Mod i make to the car once i get it, besides tint! If I see ya on the roads i'll Hola! Hopefully I have my ride by then.
Hey 808MIKE~

I read up on couple of your threads and I remember thinking that we got some kamaaina on this board! Thanks for the compliments man!

Believe me, the wait on the wheels and the springs was killing me! Thankfully the G's such a sweet ride as it is that it made the wait less painful.

Let me know if you ever need anything or if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help you out in any way I can. Hope to see ya on the road w/ your G. I'm sure your G will be here any time soon. Keep the faith brother, keep the faith!

Old 01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Madison_Malia
I'm so glad people finally replied to this thread. The wait was worth it! Very nice, Hikos. Sleek & sexy, I like it a lot. And, thanks for all the extra info, too. Seeing your Hawai'i license plates made me miss home, though....
Much Mahalo's for the kind words Madison Malia! Ain't much but glad I could clarify a little on the parts info.

Guess you're former kamaaina, huh...? If it doesn't make you miss Hawaii too much, I'll get some shots of the car with Diamond Head in the background for ya...?

Last edited by Hikos_G; 01-14-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:56 PM
"Hey Twin"...Don't worry the tsunami will make the shipment of both our cars a little faster ...

Old 01-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by NE-R 02
"Hey Twin"...Don't worry the tsunami will make the shipment of both our cars a little faster ...
HAHA whut up TWIN...hehe yea Hope that wave Pushed it so hard that it comes this week!! Man it's gonna be hard, everyday at work I am waiting for my Cell to ring and see that Dealers Number, Then I will Pass out! LMAO

Last edited by 808MIKE; 01-14-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey 808MIKE~

I read up on couple of your threads and I remember thinking that we got some kamaaina on this board! Thanks for the compliments man!

Believe me, the wait on the wheels and the springs was killing me! Thankfully the G's such a sweet ride as it is that it made the wait less painful.

Let me know if you ever need anything or if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help you out in any way I can. Hope to see ya on the road w/ your G. I'm sure your G will be here any time soon. Keep the faith brother, keep the faith!
Yea we got some Locals on here. So you are not alone!

Thank's Man, Apprecite it! I will definately let you know If I need any Info onparts etc... MAn This car is going to make Finishing up my Stang that much more Longer! LOL. What area are U from? I Live in the Mililani Area. So Hope to have car by end of this Month, I am Praying, LOL. Lates.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Yea we got some Locals on here. So you are not alone!

Thank's Man, Apprecite it! I will definately let you know If I need any Info onparts etc... MAn This car is going to make Finishing up my Stang that much more Longer! LOL. What area are U from? I Live in the Mililani Area. So Hope to have car by end of this Month, I am Praying, LOL. Lates.
I'm in Pearl City. Good chance I'll catch you on the freeway when you're heading into town!

Looking forward to seeing your new G ride when it comes surfin' in.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Hikos, your car looks amazing. Great choice in wheels!

Old 01-14-2007, 07:25 PM
your car is SIK!!!!! GOOD CHOICE ON WHEELS AND SPRINGS!

Old 01-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Much Mahalo's for the kind words Madison Malia! Ain't much but glad I could clarify a little on the parts info.

Guess you're former kamaaina, huh...? If it doesn't make you miss Hawaii too much, I'll get some shots of the car with Diamond Head in the background for ya...?
Yeah, I moved here for college and am officially a "FORMER Kama'aina" now (I lost my wallet last year and had to get a WA State driver's license)... HAHA! I can't wait to see that sexy G of yours with Diamond Head in the background! That'll be sick! While you're at it, take a picture of your G in front of Likelike Drive-In or Waiola Shave Ice -- then, I'll definitely be homesick!

Old 01-14-2007, 09:11 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Hiko,

Do you happen to have a side view photo? You didn't mention the offsets either. Do you have them written down somewhere? If I am going to go with custom wheels, I don't want the manufacturer to take any chances by guessing.

Thanks again!

Old 01-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by terrycs
Hiko,

Do you happen to have a side view photo? You didn't mention the offsets either. Do you have them written down somewhere? If I am going to go with custom wheels, I don't want the manufacturer to take any chances by guessing.

Thanks again!
Terry , he answered it in the 07 owners thread under the stickys.
Here is his answer : "The offsets for the wheels i'm running are +35 on the 20x8.5 front wheel and +43 on the 20x9.5 rear wheel."
Wayne

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pics Of 2nd Gen Sedans With Aftermarket Rims!