New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New from Milwaukee, WI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post New from Milwaukee, WI

Hello all, new to the site but not to forums, A little about me I'm 26 and work at a small custom sign and graphic shop. (vehicle wraps, graphics, decals and a lot of wide format printing). Recently purchased a 2005 Ivory Pearl G35x. Before the G I had a 1997 accord ex coupe and a project/shell 1990 infiniti m30 hard top coupe, was out driving and saw my current car at a used dealer ship and got rid of both to pick it up and have never looked back.

So about the G, I picked it up September 1st with 116,479 miles I believe it to be the premium package, (under the assumption that the premium packages only came auto?) but has pop up nav, rear reclining buckets the bose system all the good stuff.

Currently no pictures of the interior but its the stock beige/tan color. Haven't really done anything to it as of yet due to shitty weather, minus an oil change and wrapping the roof in gloss black vinyl. Might make an in progress/build thread where I can keep an active list of what I want to do and what I get done to it,

Thanks for lookin and for any helpful input.

The following users liked this post:
lasen72 (01-02-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.