New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

2003 G35 only 52k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 06:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 G35 only 52k miles

Hello forum,
Im a new G owner on the island of Guam, USA that wanted to thank all the help I received from the threads I found on the site so far.

About 2 months ago I finally purchased my high school dream car, the G35. High points was it was a 2003 (from what I read this was the engine with the least problems) that only had 52,000 miles.

It belong to an older man that only drove on the weekends, kept it in the garage, and had all service done at the Infiniti dealership. Despite typical wear and tear of the bushings and etc, this car was a steal of a deal for $8k (insurance company covered me for $10k)

Now im currently taking care of the minor flaws the car did have, once done I want to throw in some more horse power that won't damage my engine from daily driving. I really consider the Vortech sc but decided against it cause I will be using my car as a daily driver.

So I'm all ears if you guys have any advice on what Mods I should consider to beef up my engine that'll function well as a daily driver

Old 01-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Under the coupe tech area I'm sure you'll find all you will need to upgrade, if you deem it necessary. I don't know of another low mileage '03 like that left!

Old 01-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
Congrats on that steal! Is it IP and 6mt? if it is then I am jealous.

Stay with authentic mods if you can and use search function in researching any mods you might like. Welcome

Old 01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
She's an automatic I like to say semi auto cuz the slap stick is pretty cool, still new to the slang I figured 6mt is standard but what's does IP mean

Old 01-13-2017, 05:54 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
IP refers to your paint, it's short for Ivory Pearl. Congrats on the purchase she looks like a beaut! Any more shots of the car and did the previous owner paint the wheels black? Also I can't tell but does the car have projector headlights? It appears so in the picture.

Read through the forum very thoroughly, there's so much information here it can make your eyes bleed lol. Also be prepared to spend a lot of money with low results in the chase for HP. Nissan did a very good job wringing the most power out of the VQ35DE so there's not a lot left to wring out unless you go with a supercharger or turbo setup.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Congrats. That is a clean car for sure. you don't see very many in that color so thats pretty rare, esp in that good shape.

Post up some more pics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.