New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New Member and G35x owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 06:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member and G35x owner

My name's Brian and I'm new to this forum and new to the G community. I'm not new to the VQ platform, I was part of Maxima.org for about 7 years and had managed to do a full bolt on and tune on my old 96 nissan maxima.

I sold my old maxima and upgraded to the 07 G35x (Sheila) and have been very happy with the car. She corners well, launches very quickly and is incredibly comfortable, but as any enthusiast, the mod bug just couldn't let get any sleep. I usually do my own research and ask questions when I'm really in a bind, but now that I'm in a platform that has an abundance of mods available for it, I'm still unaware of where to being. In the maxima community I was exposed to some great fabricators such as Aaron Kimball from NWP (had all the parts available from him for my maxima), Douglas Sands who founded several BBMAF intakes for the FWD VQ platform, and Andy from TET and also Red Lion Racing for your Solid Mount needs.

So if anyone in Socal wants to point me to the meets so I can dive into the culture, please feel free to DM me here or to find me on IG at faukenbrian.

Thanks for your time, and hope to meet some of the members here in person one day.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.