New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Don't own one yet but hopefully soon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't own one yet but hopefully soon

So I just came here looking for answers but it was hard to navigate without a login. So here I am. the g35 that I wanted to look at has ****ed up tie rods and control arms (claims the wheels don't point in the same direction). Any one know where I can get parts cheap or recommended aftermarket so I won't have to do it again in the near future? Any DIY's would help as well.

I'lll be checking it out this weekend thanks guys

Old 02-23-2017, 11:58 PM
Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Rockauto is best place for most parts. The control arms probably just have bad bushings which can be bought and pressed in for not much either.

Check for busted boots or play on the tie rod ends to verify they need changing.
Do a visual check on the lower/transverse control arm for tears in the bushing or lateral movement.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BradMD_96
Rockauto is best place for most parts. The control arms probably just have bad bushings which can be bought and pressed in for not much either.

Check for busted boots or play on the tie rod ends to verify they need changing.
Do a visual check on the lower/transverse control arm for tears in the bushing or lateral movement.
Appreciate the info Brad! Will definitely take a good look at it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.