New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

G35 sport sedan

Old 03-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 sport sedan

Bought my car about 6 months just now getting around to posting. The G is not my first nissan product I did have a 08 maxima with the platinum package( and my mom also had a 03 G sport sedan) but I definitely like my G 10x better than the maxima ( sound, transmission) , which I traded for a lexus. I got the G because I wanted something a little more fun to drive and I have always liked the 05-06 g35 sports sedans specifically in serengeti sand ( Luv or hate color I know haha). I saw this one and I just couldn't pass it up, as I rarely see any in this color with the premium as well as sport package. I don't plan on doing any heavy modding except maybe an air intake and the turn signal mod. I think this forum will prove to be quite useful in the future, probably one of the more established as well active forums I have seen/been on!

Attached Thumbnails G35 sport sedan-g35-sport.jpg  
Old 03-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Welcome!
It's 6MT correct? The stock intake box design is hard to improve on. What really makes improvements to the intake are MREV2 with spacer and uprev tune. Cost is a big factor that route however.
Do you mean diode dynamics tail-as-turn mod? I love mine, makes you look forward to signalling every time!

Old 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by theronz
Welcome!
It's 6MT correct? The stock intake box design is hard to improve on. What really makes improvements to the intake are MREV2 with spacer and uprev tune. Cost is a big factor that route however.
Do you mean diode dynamics tail-as-turn mod? I love mine, makes you look forward to signalling every time!
It is an auto, I like this transmission over the cvt that my maxima had. I was thinking of a cold air intake not sure which one yet as I have not done a whole lot of research. Yes!! That diode dynamics tail light mod is awesome. It looks easy to install and it is a great price.

Old 03-11-2017, 01:40 AM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Oh the MREV2 only benefits 05-06 6MT so take that off the list. Really your best option would be to get the factory airbox half from the rev-up engine and a z-tube if you're not planning any other engine mods. Lowering it an inch on 350z or z/coupe springs is also a great mod to consider!
Tail as turn mod is easy and very satisfying.

The following users liked this post:
davistwin (03-11-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 11:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Z-tube JWT pop charger is the route I went with my sedan it made the car sound nice! Also, if you have $250 lying around I would invest in a Motordyne 5/16th Plenum spacer. It's super easy to install and it's the best gain in hp for $250!

The following users liked this post:
davistwin (03-18-2017)

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.