New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

2005 g35 6mt

Old 03-20-2017, 01:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 g35 6mt

Just got my first G35 two days ago, its a 2005 with 120k miles. Manual transmission obviously, aftermarket clutch but the previous owner wasn't sure what type exactly, its fairly clear to me its aftermarket of some sort. ill need to get that verified. But the previous owner was clearly a maintenance hog and the baby runs like a charm, and the engine sounds pristine while idling and driving. No rattles or anything throughout the whole car im very happy with the condition of everything. It does need a new rear bumper, as everyone knows the paint on these is soft as hell and the previous owner scratched the rear quite a bit, its not terrible but i will need a new one soon. the car actually has 2007 18in G37 rims and tires and it fits the car very well, i feel the '05 looks sharp with larger wheels. The paint and wheels match much to my liking so im leaving those how they are. there are tints in the rear windows and rear window so ill need some 35% in the front as that is the legal max in my area. not trying to get pulled over for that... I would like to get a 5/16 plenium spacer and short ram intake to start off with, if anyone has any suggestions on those im open to them. longer term i would like an uprev tune and exhaust, and probably just an inch lowering springs, i dont like going crazy with lowering. Ive really fallen in love with this car in such a short time, im really looking forward to a lot of fun with her. Sorry if this post was all over the place, hard putting all my thoughts together about the car fluently right now. But will have more pics and vids to share soon!

2005 g35 6mt-img_0346.jpg

2005 g35 6mt-img_0349.jpg

2005 g35 6mt-img_0350.jpg

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.