New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

2005 G35 - Richmond, VA area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 09:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 2005 G35 - Richmond, VA area

New to the Infiniti family, bought a 2005 G35 about two days ago. Left my mk5 stage 2 gti. Missing her some...

Here she is,

So I do have a couple of questions:

1. This Nismo front bumper doesn't fit well apparently with my fenders.. what is the best method for fixing this. More a mechanical guy not a body fixing guy.

2. Also the yellow light on my headlights, guessing the DRL and turn signal? The right hand side headlight DRL wont come on unless i turn my blinker on. How do I fix this?

3. Also let me know if you have a full OEM or aftermarket exhaust that isnt that loud or what is a good full exhaust system that's not costly. The guy who owned this car before me took off his borla catback and made it straight pipe I think....

4. Also the g35 is running a z tube and something else with a filter at the end. it makes an odd noise when you left off the throttle. Normal?

Sorry for all the questions trying to bring this g35 back to its normal glory, it stead of being riced out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.