NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
lol then he did you a favor? ha ha im just kidding lol a little off topic but anyone scope out the new genesis coupe?

Old 02-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RICK@riversideinfiniti
Wow, poor Rhino, Went from Cali where there are plenty of meets, to WA where there doesn't seem to be any.....
Don't remind me Rick!! I miss the meets in SoCal for sure. Basically one a week if not more. We did end up doing a Coulee Run that was pretty fun. Hey, least I have the nicest G around here right? Just playin.

Originally Posted by yamahalightning
I know Rhino You gonna Kill me! I didnt get my G put away in time for the snow and it was so heavy my fenders were resting on my tires almost lol.....When you gonna get your car out? I have actually been driving mine...I posted the snow pic on some other thread but hear it is again....
I can't believe you let her get snowed on! I am not gonna get my G back out until 100% no more chance of snow and they sweep the major roadways to get that salt and gravel off of there. I have enough rock chips as it is.

Originally Posted by kool-aid
yup
Wow, this is the first time I saw a pic of the accident. I got your text about it and couldn't believe it. The pic looks way worse than what you described. Hope it all works out for you bro.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:49 PM
last friday it was pretty descent out so i took the g down division way to meet some of my buddies but when we went to the usual spots there was nothing but stock d series hondas.........it was pathetic, now every once in a while i will take my d16 del sol for a spin but thats just because the top comes off i was very disappointed in what i saw, we need some nice weather so we can get a meet going......

Old 02-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by h23sdominate
last friday it was pretty descent out so i took the g down division way to meet some of my buddies but when we went to the usual spots there was nothing but stock d series hondas.........it was pathetic, now every once in a while i will take my d16 del sol for a spin but thats just because the top comes off i was very disappointed in what i saw, we need some nice weather so we can get a meet going......
Agreed. Probably won't get my G out until beginning to mid March. That is my prediction as long as the weather cooperates.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:15 AM
damn thats a long time lol but its well worth it to meet you guys oh and im Cameron by the way

Last edited by h23sdominate; 02-13-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:42 AM
how'd you guys like going home to this ****?

Old 02-17-2009, 04:55 PM
I just wish winter was over and done with!!! I am itching to get back into my G.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhino_111
I just wish winter was over and done with!!! I am itching to get back into my G.
I hear ya on that man, i am dying to get to drive my baby again. its just been sitting wounded in my garage for months now. finally got all my parts in and now the body shop is mad busy. ugh.

but yea, about meets and stuff. im SO down for driving to spokane or whatever on weekends for meets or shenanigans and what not. the G is gonna be lookin mighty fine mighty soon big makeover inc!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by h23sdominate
lol then he did you a favor? ha ha im just kidding lol a little off topic but anyone scope out the new genesis coupe?
LOL that old effer didn't even total me out.......was real close though!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:15 PM
lol heard its supposed to hit mid 40s tomorrow were getting closer guys

Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM
I went to my storage unit today. Battery is dead even with disconnecting it. Guess the cold was too much for it or something. So battery is first on the list of new stuff. Battery had a good run though. It was the original stock one the car came with. Not bad, not bad.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:09 PM
6 years or so id say not a bad run at all lol

Old 02-23-2009, 11:20 PM
What up Playas? am I the only one in Spokane that has my G out?WTF guys, if you get rock chips just run into something and have insurance get you a whole new front end! jk, Saw a Silver G'Coupe on division the other night chillin at Babies R'us with a bunch of Hondas....lame, So dominate what G in spokane do you drive????? BTW i am the other Cameron

Old 02-24-2009, 03:27 AM
ha ha wats up other cameron i drive a dp sedan, its my dd so i have my g out too man lol you can see me driving everyday on market to and from school and then i work at wendys at the y (i know lame) but they are the only ones that can work with my ridiculous school schedule and still make 600 a month wat g are you driving yamaha (aka other cam)

Old 02-24-2009, 03:42 AM
Haha......I drive The Slate Shore Coupe(aka. THE BLUE ONE) You can pretty much see me driving EVERYWHERE!, I just drive to drive. ya I have one of those winter cars too..Its called an Audi S4, the only real winter car lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling all Spokane Gs!!!! Please check in.