Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

FS[Texas]: 2008 Audi s5, supercharged, water/meth injection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 Audi s5, supercharged, water/meth injection

2008 Audi s5 only 42K miles, with premium 500 watt Bang and Olufsen sound system, navigation, blue tooth, heated seats, ipod/iphone/android/external usb drive port for playing music, heated auto folding mirrors, rear view cam and plenty more.

I bought the car in 2012, with an extended warranty (Carchex' top warranty) for 4 years / 60,000 miles. Here is everything I did to the car:

I bought the following extras/mods for the car:

PES Supercharger kit with stage one pulley (5-6psi), liquid/air inter-cooler, pulleys anodized to reduce belt wear.
AWE S-flo intake
PES custom tune for the supercharger kit + AWE intake, flashed on to stock ECU
Custom 2.5 inch exhaust (mild steel like stock, not stainless steel)
Custom modified stock mufflers (opened them up, ran thicker 2.5 inch pipes, welded back shut. Gives a very slightly louder than stock sound, along with the performance benefits. super sleeper). I also have magnaflow mufflers if you want to be loud, I prefer sleeper
Custom solution for early carbon fouling problem! My Tuner uses this set up for 1000hp+ cars, PM for details.
NX Express 8 nozzle water/methanol injection kit, with stage 3 controller
Innovate Air/Fuel Gauge
Southbend DXD clutch kit with stock flywheel, to retain stock clutch/drivetrain feel
VAGcom cable and software
clear bra protection film on bumper, front half of the hood, front half of the fenders, and the side mirrors.

Repairs made in the first year:

The automatic door sensor for the passenger door went out, had it replaced through the warranty. My rear view camera stopped coming on, turns out there is a sensor on the transmission that detects when you go into reverse and that signals the rear view camera to go on, and that had gone bad. The dealer dropped the transition, replaced the sensor and that fixed the problem (again, under warranty). The gas tank door opening mechanism was sticky and hard to open, had that replaced through the warranty as well. From then on just regular scheduled maintenance visits until this year.

Repairs made this year:

A couple months ago during scheduled maintenance / inspection I was told the clutch slave cylinder had a slight leak, although a bit skeptical, I got that replaced. My serpentine belt was also showing a bit of wear, I took the car to my tuner and he anodized a previously un-anodized pulley on the supercharger, replaced the two tensioner system pulleys and put in a new belt.

I like to change my oil a bit more often than the recommended schedule, but that's is just me being OCD. For the water/methanol injection fluid, a lot of folks I know use windshield wiper fluid, but I don't, I use Devilsown Brew, which I get from Alcohol Injection (google them) in a case with 4 one gallon containers.

The car is in great shape, handles like a dream and drives just like stock until you jam the gas pedal down. Then it pulls like a beast. Easily a daily driver. It's not an on-the-edge track only car or anything like that. I've had several performance and modded cars, and this is the best vehicle I've owned so far, hands down. Getting it set up just right took a long long time, had to log several runs and get it re-flashed twice to account for the AWE s-flo intake, SouthBend sent me the wrong clutch kit the first time, etc. You'd be skipping all that headache and getting it ready to drive, and at a much lower cost than if you did all this yourself (You're looking at ~$20K to do all this to a stock car).

Pictures here: http://s584.photobucket.com/user/ada...?sort=2&page=1

Asking price is $37,499 Or Best Offer.

Last edited by Mad A; 12-08-2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Price, Doh!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Received 130 Likes on 125 Posts
Beautiful car man and excellent build.
It's times like these where I wish I bought an S4/5 over my A4, hard to mess with that V8.
GLWS bruh!

Old 09-13-2015, 10:11 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Please note that For-Sale threads require at least an asking price.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:30 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Take $8700?

The following users liked this post:
DeafBringer (10-24-2015)
Old 12-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Please note that For-Sale threads require at least an asking price.
Doh! How could I" forget that

First post updated with price, $37,499 which is obo