buying salvaged G35! what do you think??? help needed (pics inside)...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dibs on the rim hahaha

Old 08-11-2014, 03:30 PM
+1 on keeping it if salvage. If you're going to spend a lot of $ to fix it and then sell it. It might be a hard sell. Even though you didn't say anything about buying to keep or resell.
Try it and post up how it went. May be you'll encourage other members to do the same.
Good luck.

Old 04-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Putting front end back together 07 g35 sedan

Anybody know what parts o need here to get this front end back together?
I see damage i just dont know what parts i need to get , to be able put the front end back together
Originally Posted by Paperchaser
I buy & sell salvage cars all the time, been doing it since 94, & i can tell u that car is pretty much a "parts car" the only way to truly fix that car is to buy a complete rear clip & weld it on & pray that the shop doing it has the proper machine & skills to do it properly. OR... you can pull it & bondo it but it will look like sheit & most likely not drive like it supposed to

FYI Ive have repaired & sold 5 salvage G's since 05 & even my current personal G35 coupe was salvaged wen i bought it ....but i wouldnt buy this one except for parts
i have 07 g35 sedan front end not super hard hit i was told i need radiator support headlight and coolent resevoir, but theres so much more to it like some brackets and stuff, i realy need you guys help if someone could tell me what parts i need to be able to put the front end together, i can upload pics as well. Thank you in advance

Last edited by petr pererva; 04-03-2017 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding images ,description
Old 04-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Originally Posted by intense660
that frame damage is bad as hell. pull it all you want and itll never be the same...look at the chassis.

you are looking at new:
r/f fender
r/r quarter
rear bumper
r/s rocker cover
fuel filler door
rear mud guards
glass

mechanical:
new arms, new suspension and a hella lotta stuff

for repairs:
pull the inner quarter
pull the rocker
pull a ****load more things...probably around 20 hrs of pulling stuff

for paint:
3 stage paint is a bitch to match, if you go cheap its gonna reflect the amount you have put in.....properly i would just paint the entire car.

my 2 cents: dont do it
Hey do you know anything about g35 sedans? I got 07 g35 manual, im trying to put my front end back together, and figuring out which parts i need . Anybody know, i would need part names and stuff so i can look them up and order. Thanks guys , new guy.